FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Cam help

Cam help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

my cam wont work in chatrooms anymore.. Ive tried flash player settings and everything else that seemed obvious to try but me being useless with technology stuff I haven't a clue lol

when I "click to start cam" it freezes wont let me click allow/deny or anything

its just chatrooms on here, it works fine on skype and when I tried using camera on laptop...

anyone any ideas? thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

From the FAQs:-

"Check the following:

1. There is a 2nd link to activate your cam. If the main one doesn't work, use the secondary one which says in red "(Above not working? Click here)".

2. You need to be using the latest version of Adobe Flash player. You can download Flash at the adobe site

3. Check you don't have any other software accessing your cam. If you do, close it down.

4. Try it in another browser e.g. Google Chrome

5. If you're still not getting any joy, reboot your PC, ensure that any cam software is closed then try the above steps again.

Still got problems? Post to the site help forum with as much information as possible. Include your browser type and version, the operating system you are using, what make and model Cam you have and describe exactly what you see."

Since the above was written, Windows 10 has been launched, and this causes some people cam-problems. I've heard that Firefox browser might be the best browser to work with Windows 10 and Fab Chat

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got sorted thanks for your help

» Add a new message to this topic