FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > No public pic messages

No public pic messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincesscaracouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Saltburn

We have filters in place to stop people contacting us that do not have public pics. Why oh Why do we still get shit one word messages from no marks with no public pic? Ask admin? Done that, same answer as always. No reply. We enjoy meeting new people here and have met many. all we ask is that when we apply a filter it damn well works otherwise what is the point of fab giving us that filter as an option. Rant over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

The filter works. But people can easily get round it by making a private pic public, messaging, then putting it private again. I don't see how the site can stop that without stopping everyone having the option to change their photo display options and that way madness lies.

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

"We have filters in place to stop people contacting us that do not have public pics. Why oh Why do we still get shit one word messages from no marks with no public pic? Ask admin? Done that, same answer as always. No reply. We enjoy meeting new people here and have met many. all we ask is that when we apply a filter it damn well works otherwise what is the point of fab giving us that filter as an option. Rant over. "

Posting in wrong place here mate

These just want to try and take the piss

They aren't very good at it though

( Mick Olympic standard piss taker )

By *rincesscaracouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Saltburn

"The filter works. But people can easily get round it by making a private pic public, messaging, then putting it private again. I don't see how the site can stop that without stopping everyone having the option to change their photo display options and that way madness lies."

I have gone to look at profiles within seconds of receiving the message so that doesn't wash, plus half the people here wouldn't think to do that.

» Add a new message to this topic