FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Posting others details

Posting others details

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today I have witnessed another user post someone off sites address, car registration, work address phone number and full name as well as their partners. I and others have reported this numerous times yet he is still here?

Anything else I can do?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Today I have witnessed another user post someone off sites address, car registration, work address phone number and full name as well as their partners. I and others have reported this numerous times yet he is still here?

Anything else I can do? "

what a horrible thing to do .

All you can do is give admin a bit of time to react to your information .

We have certainly gave them time to react to it. It's such a nasty thing to do and puts the person at risk without them even knowing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who is this cock that did this...we should all PM you. Get his profile name and also report him. Might get quicker action from admin?

User is currently hidden but shows on block list as online.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

What you are describing is not acceptable no so he will probably be disabled.

You do have to be patient though, Admin can take up to 48 hours to deal with reports and could be longer over a holiday period.

Having said that, in the case of this being potentially someone elses address on a profile I would use the CONTACT button to let Admin know as a one off

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As much as the person would be breaking site rules, you would be too when naming and shaming