FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Looked at me

Looked at me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rHornyGent OP   Man  over a year ago

South East London

Love the new feature to see how many people have looked at me.

Clearly loads of you are looking and fabbing my pics in stealth mode

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Love the new feature to see how many people have looked at me.

Clearly loads of you are looking and fabbing my pics in stealth mode "

Which is why it makes no sense... Unless you are counting the stealth mode lookers as well?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Just a note on this

On mobile homepage, the looked @ me icon now shows how many people looked at you recently (and only those who show on your looked @ me page i.e. it doesn't count stealth viewers)

Feedback is welcome

Admin x

Is it a feature which resets at midnight or does it refresh in the last 24 hours like the fabbed photos does?

By *hybloke67Man  over a year ago

ROMFORD

Nice to see new features added to the site.

Hope there are more to come as well in the near future.

There's a stealth mode?

"There's a stealth mode? "

Yes, under privacy options you can choose to hide yourself from the looked at me, so you can look at profiles and people aren't aware of that. Many people, women and couples especially, use it.

South East London

"Just a note on this

On mobile homepage, the looked @ me icon now shows how many people looked at you recently (and only those who show on your looked @ me page i.e. it doesn't count stealth viewers)

Feedback is welcome

Admin x"

Could be interesting to know how many stealth views are included. Absolutely no need to know who they are, some people are just curious to know who looks at them. I'm curious

No fucker looks at me!

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

If you look at a profile in stealth mode, then come out to look at an other profile does the first one show up too???

"If you look at a profile in stealth mode, then come out to look at an other profile does the first one show up too??? "

I may be wrong but I believe so yes, you then show up on all the profiles you've looked at.

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

I like this new feature. Always interesting to see how many views without having to click on it.

Honestly I don't see this feature as an improvement. It's pointless imo.

Well as I never new there was a stealth mode I guess this feature is slightly useful. Other than that, I'd go and look at that section anyway

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

"Honestly I don't see this feature as an improvement. It's pointless imo. "

It saves you having to click and view, who's looked if your profile hasn't had any more views since you last checked. Saves data usage on your mobile and time.

"Honestly I don't see this feature as an improvement. It's pointless imo.

It saves you having to click and view, who's looked if your profile hasn't had any more views since you last checked. Saves data usage on your mobile and time.

"

Of all the improvements that could be made to the site I'm still not convinced this is one of them

"Just a note on this

Feedback is welcome

Admin x"

Can it be turned off?

Doesn't this feature just tell you how many people looked at your profile and didn't want to message you?

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"Just a note on this

Feedback is welcome

Admin x"

I like it, makes the page more interesting

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"Just a note on this

Feedback is welcome

Admin x

I like it, makes the page more interesting "

I like it too

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

"Just a note on this

Feedback is welcome

Admin x

Could be interesting to know how many stealth views are included. Absolutely no need to know who they are, some people are just curious to know who looks at them. I'm curious "

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

Although it can be interesting to see a count of who looked at you over a period of time, I'm not really convinced this adds much in the way of value. Sorry if that sounds a bit negative. I don't mean to be and I do think this is a great site overall and appreciate the work done to both administer and improve it.

To me though, echoing a comment above, there are many small improvements that could be made here and there right across the site that would make it better and easier to use in a more significant way and it does puzzle me a bit as to why this particular one was given priority. Maybe ease of development for a quick win was a factor, but I'm hoping the motivation wasn't just an attempt at a cynical enticement for more users to become site supporters.

If the count included views in stealth mode (no details of who, of course), or even showed it as just a total separately, it might have a little more value; but even then there are a raft of other changes that I'm sure have been requested/suggested that would be more useful to do. One day the cams on mobile will come out of 'beta'!

All just my opinion, of course. Keep up the good work though admin. It might not seem like it above, but I do appreciate it.

"Although it can be interesting to see a count of who looked at you over a period of time, I'm not really convinced this adds much in the way of value. Sorry if that sounds a bit negative. I don't mean to be and I do think this is a great site overall and appreciate the work done to both administer and improve it.

To me though, echoing a comment above, there are many small improvements that could be made here and there right across the site that would make it better and easier to use in a more significant way and it does puzzle me a bit as to why this particular one was given priority. Maybe ease of development for a quick win was a factor, but I'm hoping the motivation wasn't just an attempt at a cynical enticement for more users to become site supporters.

If the count included views in stealth mode (no details of who, of course), or even showed it as just a total separately, it might have a little more value; but even then there are a raft of other changes that I'm sure have been requested/suggested that would be more useful to do. One day the cams on mobile will come out of 'beta'!

All just my opinion, of course. Keep up the good work though admin. It might not seem like it above, but I do appreciate it."

Completely agree

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

As an event organiser its a great feature as it proves people are looking and your getting noticed x

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"As an event organiser its a great feature as it proves people are looking and your getting noticed x "

I can understand that and I do think the change is an improvememt. Just surprised it was prioritised over so many other potential improvements that I think would have a bigger impact for site users in general.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

for admin it a dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

if the update is useful to you enjoy the changes as they pop along . connie x

South East London

"Just a note on this

Feedback is welcome

Admin x

Could be interesting to know how many stealth views are included. Absolutely no need to know who they are, some people are just curious to know who looks at them. I'm curious "

Thanks Connie

» Add a new message to this topic