FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo mods

Photo mods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm (her) curious to know if there are any Irish photo mods on the site. From what I've seen all the mods are British.

I report fake pics when I come across them and even after a month a very high percentage of these profiles are still active with the fake pics still in their public gallery.

Anyone who reads the Irish forum regularly will see that fake profiles are rampant in Ireland and piss off a lot of genuine members.

My question is why are so many Irish profiles with fake pics not dealt with?

To preempt the predictable responses, yes I've contacted admin

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I'm (her) curious to know if there are any Irish photo mods on the site. From what I've seen all the mods are British.

I report fake pics when I come across them and even after a month a very high percentage of these profiles are still active with the fake pics still in their public gallery.

Anyone who reads the Irish forum regularly will see that fake profiles are rampant in Ireland and piss off a lot of genuine members.

My question is why are so many Irish profiles with fake pics not dealt with?

To preempt the predictable responses, yes I've contacted admin "

Photo mods are not allowed to discuss they are photo mods with anyone so you won't know where they are from.

Photo mods don't deal with reports, Admin and their helpers do.

It doesn't matter where Admins come from, they would have to work from Admins guidelines.

Not all profiles with pics you can find on other sites are fake so Admin may not remove the profile just because it is reported, but if you think something still needs Admins attention then please report again

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)