FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think it would be agood idea if you could select profiles as favourites and any messages you recieve from those profiles remain at the top of your list.would save some people having to scroll past tonnes of messages to get to the ones tbey want to see. What do people think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put them in your hot list

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"I think it would be agood idea if you could select profiles as favourites and any messages you recieve from those profiles remain at the top of your list.would save some people having to scroll past tonnes of messages to get to the ones tbey want to see. What do people think?"

Tones of messages

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I think it would be agood idea if you could select profiles as favourites and any messages you recieve from those profiles remain at the top of your list.would save some people having to scroll past tonnes of messages to get to the ones tbey want to see. What do people think?"

If the feeling is mutual, you can friend each other, then looking for the little smiley face in the message heading makes their messages easy to find.

By *hrobinhoodMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I think it would be agood idea if you could select profiles as favourites and any messages you recieve from those profiles remain at the top of your list.would save some people having to scroll past tonnes of messages to get to the ones tbey want to see. What do people think?

If the feeling is mutual, you can friend each other, then looking for the little smiley face in the message heading makes their messages easy to find."

anything that makes it easier to chat to women is always a bonus on here. we just need message filters to make messages go to certain inbox folders

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Good idea

» Add a new message to this topic