FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Winks and friends

Winks and friends

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckoldandWife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

I would happily pay to be a site supporter if it was possible to block winks and friend requests ( switch off those features). Are there any plans to add this level of control?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find the mass delete buttons sufficient for my needs.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I would happily pay to be a site supporter if it was possible to block winks and friend requests ( switch off those features). Are there any plans to add this level of control?"

Just don't look at those pages?

Admin

Manchester

Guess that's a No then lol, always really surprised by Admins fast response whether the answer is positive or negative so thanks

By *bi_scotlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think admin make a very obvious point. I don't see what the problem is, you just don't look at those pages.

Or am I missing somethings?

Manchester

In the same way you can control who messages you, ie, blocking newbies or single guys we just thought an extension of that would be to control how you are contacted. So if you only want to receive messages and not winks or friends request it would be nice to have that level of control as a paying user. If someone can't wink or friend request you then they might make an effort to message instead. We were giving feedback to say what feature would encourage us to pay, and that feature is more control over how we are messaged. We aren't complaining or demanding just giving feedback, and we are happy with Admins response.

Do you know that you can turn off email notifications of winks, friends requests and messages in the email notifications part of 'my account'?

If you havnt already turned them off for winks and requests, at least it is one less thing pinging your registered mail address.

S.

Manchester

Thanks guys we already have those switched off, we can ignore the pages as suggested and we ask people not to wink or friend request us in our profile, it's not a big deal. It was only a suggestion

agreed, the winks really annoy us as well.

If your a single guy on here, its a bloody nightmare trying to get noticed anyway, whether it be by message, or wink. I personally don't send friends request until I've spoken at length to someone. I have no objection to sending a message and I'm always courteous and polite when I do. That's good manners, but half the time they just don't get read or simply deleted. Usually with no response. A wink may seem lazy, but my profile clearly states that if I wink and ping your curiosity enough to wink back, then I will message you, otherwise I feel like I'm just wasting my time for the most part.

By *gents 3 and 4Couple  over a year ago

truro

Get rid of the winks !!!!!!!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Just ignore them. Open it once a week and go straight back out. I do.

They cant wink again within 30 days or friend request again, if you just ignore the lists.

Other people like them and use them, as it's not for you; just chose to ignore it.

» Add a new message to this topic