FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Seeing who you've sent friends requests to

Seeing who you've sent friends requests to

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oobsandballs OP   Man  over a year ago

st andrews

Currently when we look at profiles we can see if we've winked at each other and when, as well as when messages were last sent.

To this can we add a line showing if a friend request has been sent, please? I think it would be useful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a site supporter you can use the private notes took, you could write on there you've sent a friend request, or verification has been left, and put in the date and what was said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As a site supporter you can use the private notes took, you could write on there you've sent a friend request, or verification has been left, and put in the date and what was said

"

This is all that we need'

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

"Currently when we look at profiles we can see if we've winked at each other and when, as well as when messages were last sent.

To this can we add a line showing if a friend request has been sent, please? I think it would be useful."

I would like to see such a facility too

st andrews

"As a site supporter you can use the private notes took, you could write on there you've sent a friend request, or verification has been left, and put in the date and what was said

"

I use the notes anyway. However sometimes I see that he's sent friend requests when they're accepted - it would be useful to see who he's sent them to

st andrews

This is all that we need'"

For a single profile that's fine, but there's two of us here

» Add a new message to this topic