FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site problems today 5th April 16

Site problems today 5th April 16

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j_mark OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Site was on/offline for a period of around 30-40 minutes from 12:20 onwards. This was due to network issues at one of our providers. We're waiting for a RCA analysis from them on the cause of this issue and how they intend to prevent it in future.

We're continuing to monitor to ensure stable.

As always, we'll be extending supporter passes (by two hours in this case) to apologize and help make good.

Admin x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etes-dragonCouple  over a year ago

Wales and the South West

cheers guys

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Ok thanks was concerned it was my connection.

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

A whole 2 hours extra added on! Wow, very generous! Many, many thanks for adding all of those 120 minutes to each of our accounts. We appreciate your generosity.

By *abes in the woodWoman  over a year ago

wales

though it was connection too glad its sorted.

no matter

"A whole 2 hours extra added on! Wow, very generous! Many, many thanks for adding all of those 120 minutes to each of our accounts. We appreciate your generosity. "

Oooo the sarcasm.. was only out for half an hour.. what would you expect them to do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

glad it's sorted.

Haverfordwest

"A whole 2 hours extra added on! Wow, very generous! Many, many thanks for adding all of those 120 minutes to each of our accounts. We appreciate your generosity.

Oooo the sarcasm.. was only out for half an hour.. what would you expect them to do"

Don't worry, I wasn't having a go at Fab, hence the cheeky smilies and I wasn't expecting anything as compensation. If there was a donation option, I'd give me 2 hours to someone who needed it more, so they can have 2 hours of gold membership to use whenever they wanted. (Another set of smiling faces here).

no matter

"A whole 2 hours extra added on! Wow, very generous! Many, many thanks for adding all of those 120 minutes to each of our accounts. We appreciate your generosity.

Oooo the sarcasm.. was only out for half an hour.. what would you expect them to do

Don't worry, I wasn't having a go at Fab, hence the cheeky smilies and I wasn't expecting anything as compensation. If there was a donation option, I'd give me 2 hours to someone who needed it more, so they can have 2 hours of gold membership to use whenever they wanted. (Another set of smiling faces here). "

super what a good idea..

Haverfordwest

Don't worry, I wasn't having a go at Fab, hence the cheeky smilies and I wasn't expecting anything as compensation. If there was a donation option, I'd give my 2 hours to someone who needed it more, so they can have 2 hours of gold membership to use whenever they wanted. (Another set of smiling faces here).

super what a good idea.. "

Like others, it didn't affect me much, just thought it was the work wifi playing up, because it was right at the moment I changed the network settings. Then I thought the phone needed a reboot and when it was the iPad too, enough time had passed that I came to the conclusion it wasn't me after all. Thanks for getting it back up so quickly, Fab Team and just as important, for letting us know about it too.

» Add a new message to this topic