FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > email notifications

email notifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebbie360 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

huntingdon

is there a problem with email notification of fab messages. I'm still getting them for my fabguys account but not for here. I did get them until a couple of days ago. Thanks. Debbie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Are you on Virgin by any chance? If so, there is some help on this thread that might be useful:-

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/help/454222

Also, check your 'junk email' folder, to make sure your emails aren't going in there, by accident.

huntingdon

well that took me by surprise. What's that got to do with email notifications. Besides, look at my profile and you can see that i'm not. Then i realised. You wrote 'on' not 'a'. I've been on fabswingers and fabguys for years and monitor activity via my hotmail account at work on my laptop. I'm still getting notifications from fabguys but nothing from fabswingers. It was fine u til a couple of days ago. When i get email messages, i know to check my fab account on my phone. I'm now reduced to periodically refreshing to see if there has been anything new. are you still getting them

By *afftypeMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Same here getting them from the other site but not from here anymore

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Please use CONTACT link and let us know your email address and we'll look into this for you.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"is there a problem with email notification of fab messages. I'm still getting them for my fabguys account but not for here. I did get them until a couple of days ago. Thanks. Debbie"

This happened me too. I was told it was my email that was at fault even though I'd been using the same one for five years with no problems. I got a new Gmail account and had no problems since.

huntingdon

well i hsve contacted you with my email address although, not sure why, it will be in my account details and i would expect you can access them. Please provide some feedbsck on what's happening. I asked in the site help forum on a similar sort of thread. Me moving to gmail is not an option. You can message me in my fab inbox or use my email addr.

» Add a new message to this topic