FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > TS & TV

TS & TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I find it very odd that TS and TV are grouped together. They are not the same thing.

TS is a man or woman born in the wrong body. They see themselves and live the life of the opposite sex until a sex change (if they choose to do so.

TV is a man who likes to wear womens clothes on occasion.

Having read several forum threads there appears to be lots of people who would like to have fun with TS but not TV/CD. And vice versa.

Should the two not be given our own category to make it simpler for searching profiles?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Been discussed on here quite a few times. But peoples definitions of a tv and ts are quite different. And also how would the site police who was in which group.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Been discussed on here quite a few times. But peoples definitions of a tv and ts are quite different. And also how would the site police who was in which group. "

English law has definitions for both which are similar to what I posted. Though I hate the thought that there should be a set definition as no one should be told they are this or that. But the two are very different.

We are all adults on here so should be free to make our own choices as to which category we as individuals fit into.

I don't think it would need policing. It's just like anyone can say they are bi or bi curious etc. That's what verifications are for and the reporting system. And dare I say it... Actually having a conversation with someone before meeting.

» Add a new message to this topic