FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Swingers site/ improving the site

Swingers site/ improving the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does looking SOLELY A for a regular fb on here warrant a membership? You can dress that up how you wish but seldom do fuck buddies remain just that.

Maybe there should be a vetting process to make sure that people are on here are looking for swinging related activity .. think it would enhance the site and sense of being in a swinging community...

there are other sites to do that right? But I guess fab gets its fair share of people who just don't have any luck on other sites (cat got cream )

Also I'm sure most people wouldn't mind paying ten pounds a month if it meant getting rid of messers etc..

Finally what about only being able to have a public profile by having minimum 3 verified in person meets .. You earn your stripes by messaging and meeting or going to a clubs.. Not playing with the idea .. Sending a few messages ( for free) and then bottling out..

In the words of Mrs merton .."Lets have a heated debate"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Basically you are forcing people to shag.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ignoring everything else for a start how do you propose people get three verified meets with no public profile.

Ooh there's instant hate..

No one said anything about forcing you to shag , meeting my constitute other things related to sex .. But my point exactly it is a swingers site , not a dating site nor not a sex site.

Ok the veri thing is an idea .. You'd still be able to message people and you would get veris from meeting in clubs .

Like I said thou , just an idea to get people that meet and don't time waste which creates huge problems . Do you have any ideas that would help ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Many people don't like going to clubs and some people live in areas where organised socials are rarely on offer, they would find it almost impossible to get 3 verifications to them be able to have a public profile. Plus No one would invite them to socoals without a public profile so I cannot see any way that would possibly work.

I don't see why people can't be on here just to look for a fuck buddy, we all use this site for our own means and should all just use our common sense when messaging people and meeting them. If you think they are not for you, don't message, not everyone I speak to I meet, but speaking to them let's them and I find out whether we would be suited. That's not wasting anyone's time, even if it doesn't lead to meet.

"Does looking SOLELY A for a regular fb on here warrant a membership? You can dress that up how you wish but seldom do fuck buddies remain just that.

Maybe there should be a vetting process to make sure that people are on here are looking for swinging related activity .. think it would enhance the site and sense of being in a swinging community...

there are other sites to do that right? But I guess fab gets its fair share of people who just don't have any luck on other sites (cat got cream )

Also I'm sure most people wouldn't mind paying ten pounds a month if it meant getting rid of messers etc..

Finally what about only being able to have a public profile by having minimum 3 verified in person meets .. You earn your stripes by messaging and meeting or going to a clubs.. Not playing with the idea .. Sending a few messages ( for free) and then bottling out..

"

And exactly how much would you be prepared to pay for this service? Cos a fiver every couple of months ain't going to cut it for the number of staff and systems you'd have to have to administer this vetting. Who will decide on the criteria you would be vetted under? Considering everyone has a different definition of what swinging constitutes...would you require proof that actual meets have taken place? That play occurred?

It's easy to constitute what's definitely not swinging .

realise these things may cost a little extra ..( which is why I've already mentioned that) ..sure the vast majority would be happy to pay a tenner a month?

just throwing ideas out there to enhance the site - which although is brilliant there's a lot of negatives to it..

"Does looking SOLELY A for a regular fb on here warrant a membership? You can dress that up how you wish but seldom do fuck buddies remain just that.

"

Do you have a list of said 'swinging related activity'? Just so we can all be sure we're doing it right

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"... just an idea to get people that meet and don't time waste which creates huge problems..."

Timewasters don't cause any problems for me, let alone 'huge' problems. Yes, I talk to people who it turns out aren't a good match with me, but that's not time wasting - that's just getting to know them. In 4+ years on this and other sites, I have never had a problem with a time-waster (which I define as someone who arranges a meet and then doesn't show, without warning). So Fab is working fine for me.

Then again, as a single woman, I probably don't fit YOUR definition of a swinger, so I'm doubtless one of the people you want to throw off this site, for 'spoiling it' for the rest.

So the sites perfect .. and it's better to pick holes and hate rather than try and join in a constructive conversation about how to make the site better?

"So the sites perfect .. and it's better to pick holes and hate rather than try and join in a constructive conversation about how to make the site better? "

People are expressing where your plan has downfalls. Fix those downfalls and you'll have more of a solid plan.

Or just throw a tantrum because people disagree with you

"So the sites perfect .. and it's better to pick holes and hate rather than try and join in a constructive conversation about how to make the site better? "

I never said the site was perfect, however I don't believe your ideas hold much water in reality. We are giving you a constructive conversation, your choosing to ignore that and take it all as criticism instead.

so anyway .. lets just say all my ideas are rubbish - does anyone have any interest in talking about ways to improve the site and sharing ideas ?

"so anyway .. lets just say all my ideas are rubbish - does anyone have any interest in talking about ways to improve the site and sharing ideas ?"

Someone asked you earlier if you could list the swinging activities etc, how would you vet the membership of the site yourself? If you explain this then possibly a debate could take place, however you haven't so I'm at a lose as to how that would occur.

"

I wouldn't be interested in paying that's why I came here in first place and surely picking a person for regular sexual encounters is all in the meeting and their being a mutual attraction ,paying would make no difference to that process

I've no interest in swinging (in the sense of couple swapping), and have been to swingers clubs even and got what i wanted there - with other adults who wanted the same thing i did.

I don't think it's a good idea to start limiting what people can look for and experience on here. You'll start excluding people from something that is supposed to be liberating.

Dunno what you mean by luck on other sites, but if you mean can't get fucked or dated then that's an incorrect presumption.

This site has a decent forums, no other site has that.

Not hating or trying to pick holes, just trying to get a better understanding of what you actually mean and how it would work...so, what criteria would you suggest they vet on? And how would that be administered?

"Does looking SOLELY A for a regular fb on here warrant a membership? You can dress that up how you wish but seldom do fuck buddies remain just that."

What happens if you meet someone on here that your happy to just solely meet, I've been on and off fab for years and this has happened recently to me, am I now ment to instantly close my account as I don't meet your criteria for being a swinger ?

"Maybe there should be a vetting process to make sure that people are on here are looking for swinging related activity .. think it would enhance the site and sense of being in a swinging community...

there are other sites to do that right? But I guess fab gets its fair share of people who just don't have any luck on other sites (cat got cream ) "

How the hell are you going to verify someone's a swinger or looking for a "swinging related activity" some one can say onething and aftually do something else, would you insist that they have photographic proof of having had a 3 sum before they join up ?

"Also I'm sure most people wouldn't mind paying ten pounds a month if it meant getting rid of messers etc.. "

Time wasters have money as well, I and others have experienced timewasters on other pay sites on comparison to here where base solely on my own experience, I found there are less.

"Finally what about only being able to have a public profile by having minimum 3 verified in person meets .. You earn your stripes by messaging and meeting or going to a clubs.. Not playing with the idea .. Sending a few messages ( for free) and then bottling out. "

Up until last month I had never been to a club or had the remotest interest in going to one or a social, how would someone "earn their stripes" then ?

Meeting ? Who in their right mind would want to meet someone without being able to view their profile, having some basic information on them or having the possible option of seeing a picture. How is that ment to entice anyone to want to meet them

» Add a new message to this topic