FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Volunteer coder

Volunteer coder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eliciouslySalacious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Is there a way members could help with the programming of the site? If even just bug fixing and triage. All code submissions could be in the form of a pull request or patch submission so the current dev team could review and control everything that was put forward and reject anything that wasn't up to standard, leaving the dev team still entirely in control, just with a little help.

I'd be happy to help if this was possible and could discuss my credentials privately so you'd know I was qualified for the task.

I could also help if this would be aspirational but the project isn't currently set up for it (continuous integration, big tracking, version control etc)?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

The link above will let you send the owners of the site a direct message.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there a way members could help with the programming of the site? If even just bug fixing and triage. All code submissions could be in the form of a pull request or patch submission so the current dev team could review and control everything that was put forward and reject anything that wasn't up to standard, leaving the dev team still entirely in control, just with a little help.

I'd be happy to help if this was possible and could discuss my credentials privately so you'd know I was qualified for the task.

I could also help if this would be aspirational but the project isn't currently set up for it (continuous integration, big tracking, version control etc)?"

I don't understand the question.

Luddite.

» Add a new message to this topic