FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > fab feedback

fab feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm sure this site is always lookin for a bit of feedback from its users and especially from those that pay towards the site.

One topic that constantly comes up thread after thread is the distinction between TV's and ts.

So why do the site owners ignore it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm sure this site is always lookin for a bit of feedback from its users and especially from those that pay towards the site.

One topic that constantly comes up thread after thread is the distinction between TV's and ts.

So why do the site owners ignore it?"

the same reason TVs and TS ignore the site feedback forum.... (its down a bit)... just kidding, light hearted and good natured

I think there is lots of good advice that gets ignored. But hey, now we all have a blue dot next to our username to show we're online, so lets not complain too much

"I think there is lots of good advice that gets ignored. But hey, now we all have a blue dot next to our username to show we're online, so lets not complain too much "

its not a complaint,,just an observation.

lol,,no doubt this thread will be removed

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I'm sure this site is always lookin for a bit of feedback from its users and especially from those that pay towards the site.

So why do the site owners ignore it?"

Shit ...... I never realised that you have to wear a label that you are not..... poor show.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I see it now.... thanks Mikki ....

So why do the site owners ignore it?

Shit ...... I never realised that you have to wear a label that you are not..... poor show."

yea like most of the guys on here that call themselves "straight"

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I think there is lots of good advice that gets ignored. But hey, now we all have a blue dot next to our username to show we're online, so lets not complain too much "

I don't

What's the distinction between the two again?

"I think there is lots of good advice that gets ignored. But hey, now we all have a blue dot next to our username to show we're online, so lets not complain too much

I don't "

Personally I think good advice should be listened to and not taken as complaining,its just a suggestion.

"I think there is lots of good advice that gets ignored. But hey, now we all have a blue dot next to our username to show we're online, so lets not complain too much

I don't "

How?!?

I don't

Personally I think good advice should be listened to and not taken as complaining,its just a suggestion."

I didn't mean to suggest you were complaining. I was just being sarcastic because I think that good advice from users gets ignored and then what I consider to be useless features get put into place instead.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This is probably better in the feedback section.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I don't

How?!?"

Because I made a fuss when it was first introduce

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's been raised a fair few times Mikki but not everyone is in agreement - including me. I've explained why in other threads.

The owners have to prioritise allocation of funding for development and I guess that the changes giving the most benefit for the widest population of users is likely a higher priority.

» Add a new message to this topic