FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > multiple profiles...

multiple profiles...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. What is the rule regarding using multiple profiles? As in one (single-not part of a couple) person using three or four profiles, regularly? Is it allowed? I know someone that is and just want to know if i should just ignore what they are doing or do they need to delete all but one profile? Personally doesn't affect me either way. Just wondering......

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It all depends , but it won't do any harm in reporting it

Wasn't sure whether to report or if its acceptable....just seems strange. This person has had one profile for a year, yet over the last 3 months had started 2 others. And uses all three regularly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think I may know who you are talking about but I wont name names although I have also reported it but quite along time ago. Is it a single male pretending to be a couple's. Xxx

Its a single female. The profiles are all single female profiles. This is why Im asking of its ok or not. Can't name any names on here.

As far as i see it. If she has several profiles of herself ie she's not pretending to be someone she isn't than what's the harm. But if she has profiles when she is pretending to be someone else either a made up person or impersonating someone then it's wrong. The male I know of has several couples profiles where he is pretending to be in a couple but then always meets alown and he turns out not to be a very nice person xxx

I know some women who have multiple profiles -one as their "main" profile, one to promote club nights or parties they organise, and sometimes another more fetish profile for example.

There are countless guys on here with one "straight" profile and one "bi" profile!

"I know some women who have multiple profiles -one as their "main" profile, one to promote club nights or parties they organise, and sometimes another more fetish profile for example.

There are countless guys on here with one "straight" profile and one "bi" profile!"

I couldn't cope with more then one profile xxx

Nice to hear opinions but does any one know the rules?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Nice to hear opinions but does any one know the rules? "

It depends on why and how they are using them and the amount of profiles, but it won't do any harm in reporting it