FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Old fashioned site

Old fashioned site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been on the site for a few years now and seem to find the site layout has a very old format and feel abput it. We would ideally like it to be updated to a more update version with possibly an app with notifications as most people have smart phones now.

I know it works how it is but feel it would be more appealing if it was keeping with the times.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is a function to be able to receive notifications already on the mobile site

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

What would you like thats different ??

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"What would you like thats different ??"
to be able to have an app rather than having to go on the internet on my phone and for it to look more up to date rather than a site from the 2000.

Yes it is easy to use but it could be made to look more welcoming and up to date with current technology. Please don't comment that it is a free site as they will get more than enough cash flow from membership upgrades and advertisement to cover the cost of this.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I've been on here for years and never seen it written how much this site costs to run and the revenue it receives..... must be looking in the wrong place

If somthing isnt broken why try fix it?

I think one of the main problems is the different formats I don't think it would be a problem to have an android app but apple don't allow apps that link to sexual content. There is a swingers app for a different site popular in Europe which has been developed for Apple but it has very limiting usability due to what I have mentioned before

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Why is everyone obsessed with apps? Using an app still uses your data so really there is no benefit to it. You can get push notifications for emails now and the mobile site is very user friendly.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"Why is everyone obsessed with apps? Using an app still uses your data so really there is no benefit to it. You can get push notifications for emails now and the mobile site is very user friendly.

"

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"If somthing isnt broken why try fix it? "

This ^

Plus, we don't know how much the site makes vs how much it costs to run. There are several practical suggestions for improvements that are still in the 'pending' file, and I would prefer to see any spare dosh spent on functional improvements, not 'bells and whistles'.

I dont see the need for an app when i can easily access the site through my browser. I do like the idea of android message notifications but it seems to be a bit hit or miss at the moment. I.e. I get notified of some messages but not others. But the site have said its a trial phase so hoping things will sort themselves out in time

Do you realise how much it costs to get an app up and running if you think you can do it then go ahead and do it yourself x

» Add a new message to this topic