FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Retrieving messages Fab has deleted

Retrieving messages Fab has deleted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *picyminx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I'm having read messages removed alot lately from my profile and wondered if theres anyway to retrieve them or ask admin not to remove them from my profile. I use these messages for my guest lists and I dint want to miss people off accidently. I use the site regularly don't have an enormous amount of read messages but they're still disappearing. Any ideas please admin?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If you want to keep a message indefinitely save it..

It stays in your saved folder as long as you want it there

By *picyminx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"If you want to keep a message indefinitely save it..

It stays in your saved folder as long as you want it there "

Brilliant. Never thought of that lol

By *iercedItMan  over a year ago

Manchester

There is an app called Simple Notepad for chrome (and chrome based apps) it puts a little pencil nib icon next to the address bar, and drops down a note pad app.

Its brilliant for keeping notes like lists and such. As an alternative method

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"I'm having read messages removed alot lately from my profile and wondered if theres anyway to retrieve them or ask admin not to remove them from my profile. I use these messages for my guest lists and I dint want to miss people off accidently. I use the site regularly don't have an enormous amount of read messages but they're still disappearing. Any ideas please admin? "

Are you sure its not at the end of your messages list - fab only displays a certain number. You have to delete some for them to be visible again

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I'm having read messages removed alot lately from my profile and wondered if theres anyway to retrieve them or ask admin not to remove them from my profile. I use these messages for my guest lists and I dint want to miss people off accidently. I use the site regularly don't have an enormous amount of read messages but they're still disappearing. Any ideas please admin?

Are you sure its not at the end of your messages list - fab only displays a certain number. You have to delete some for them to be visible again"

No Fab has started, irritatingly, deleting peoples read messages if you don't save them. They are even deleted if you mark them as unread so you can come back to them later.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

You are best saving the mails as advised on the FAQ's