FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > The Site is behaving strangely

The Site is behaving strangely

By *obleton OP   Man  over a year ago

THE STICKS

makes a change from the members behaving strangely I suppose.

I've noticed some odd things lately.

Last few days I noticed a few people had dropped off my friends list - I didnt think much of it at first, but when someone new sent me a friend invite, I saw my old friend's friend invites back in my list, but not listed as new invites. I accepted and then heard back from a few of them asking why their status page showed that I had just accepted a friend invite when they had never sent one.

I've also noticed my winks not appearing on the contact history of people that I've winked

I've had a "you have 1 unread message" thing showing when I've had no unread messages

I've had no new messages showing at times when I have had new unread messages.

I had someone leave a verification for me on a shared profile I have with a friend - it never showed up in the "new verifications" thing but appeared when I looked under "manage verifications"

any idea whats going on?

could the fact that I'm typing this from somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle have something to do with this? (ok that was a joke but the wierd occurances arent)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic