FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Timestamp on Winks

Timestamp on Winks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itchfield OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It would be nice if the fact you'd had a wink showed up on the home page and also it'd be nice if winks showed a time and datestamp so you can see which ones are new or recent.

I'm sure some people get so many that they know anything on the first page is recent but for mere mortals like me they're rare.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Look at the profile and it tells you when they winked

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Yes, I find it funny that "looked at me" says WHEN they looked at you, but on winks it's when they were last online.

For 2 of us on the profile, it becomes a bit annoying. We have to say "oh, I opened a wink" (meaning, I clicked on "you have 1 new wink", which then disappears when the other half of us logs in). And then you go into the winks and there's 2 or 3 there, how old are they? Have to go into each profile separately... oh that 3rd one was from 3 weeks back.

By *itchfield OP   Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Look at the profile and it tells you when they winked "

Yes I realised that after I posted this so you can find out but as the response above indicates it's a bit laborious. The great thing is that the data exists (the winks have a date and time attached to them) so it's a relatively simple thing to add that display to the wink page as well.

» Add a new message to this topic