FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Block list.

Block list.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have only used it on two members as we normally are very polite to any messages.

Can you see who has blocked you or how many?

I noticed a couple of pics I've clicked on to look at their profile which then shows up that it's 'hidden'. Does this mean they've blocked us?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No if its hidden then its hidden from everyone, and no there is no way to see who has blocked you

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Yes - they have blocked you. No you can't see who has blocked you - as a list. When you try to view their profile you will know

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

There is no list of people who have blocked you, the only way to tell is by clicking on a profile. If it says - You can't view this profile

This profile is not available for you to view.

This can be one of three things: User's account is suspended by admin, user has blocked you or you have blocked user.

Then it is exactly as it say, either you have blocked them, they have blocked you, sometimes Admin will block you from each other or the account has been suspended.

If it say the profile has been hidden it means the profile holder has stopped every site member from seeing the wording, interests and pic. They may be taking a break, who knows.

» Add a new message to this topic