FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > New Chat failing to load

New Chat failing to load

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cedragon OP   Couple  over a year ago

bradford

Right this is a long post so please bear with me.

My account cant connect to new chat. I have read the faq's and they dont seem to apply.

The problem I am having is this, I click to join the room and the frames load but no room list appears, nor the cam control panel.

Using our couples account and my partners account we get in to chat with no problems, I have tried 2 different computers, Using 2 different browsers, and still have the same problem, ONLY MY account will not connect to chat. The room mods have checked that I am not banned, so that cant be the problem. I have cleared the caches, reinstalled flash, run all updates to windows and all to no avail.

Any clues as to what might be wrong from the fabs techy guys?

Thanks in advance for any help

Jo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpingJackFlashMan  over a year ago

Somewhere near you?

Jo is still having troubles with new chat. She cant get into new chat 95% of the time. Tried everything I can think of this end. Help would be greatly appreciated.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have you tried to update flash player free to download

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have try updating flash player still can,t send messagees in new chat I can type them but can,t send them. cam works I cam hear and see them they can hear me.The same with trying to PM someone no send botton.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Press Enter x

» Add a new message to this topic