FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > New Message Board Topic: Profile Help

New Message Board Topic: Profile Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iforfun999 OP   Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

There are always a lot of requests to check out the original poster's profile and provide feedback.

So, how about a new master topic dedicated to this subject on the message boards?

Just a suggestion.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Theres already a forum for this

Introductions: New swingers, introductions and profile advice

Sometimes people post in the wrong forum but we usually move the threads into this one when we see them

Haverfordwest

"Theres already a forum for this

Sometimes people post in the wrong forum but we usually move the threads into this one when we see them"

There's always a lot of requests from existing members who have updated their profile, asking others to look at their profile to offer advice. It's these I was referring to, not just the new swinger profiles.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

...."

Where does it say that the Introductions forum is also for profile advice? On the desktop version of the site, the forum is just called "Introductions", and I can't see where there are any guidelines for what it's for.

There are presently at least 6 "profile advice requests" on page 1 of the Swinging Support and Advice Forum. I agree that it would be good to have profile advice requests separate from other support and advice requests.

Haverfordwest

Where does it say that the Introductions forum is also for profile advice? On the desktop version of the site, the forum is just called "Introductions", and I can't see where there are any guidelines for what it's for.

There are presently at least 6 "profile advice requests" on page 1 of the Swinging Support and Advice Forum. I agree that it would be good to have profile advice requests separate from other support and advice requests."

Thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic