FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Chat shortcut

Chat shortcut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's a little icon that shows when someone is in the chat rooms. Would it be a good idea of we could press that and it take us to the room they are in.. rather than having to hunt them down by looking in each room?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kinda like stalking? Lol

"Kinda like stalking? Lol"

lol....you beat me too it

By *hy-totCouple  over a year ago

Skellow

"There's a little icon that shows when someone is in the chat rooms. Would it be a good idea of we could press that and it take us to the room they are in.. rather than having to hunt them down by looking in each room?

"

we think that's a brill idea

if this function was introduced it should only be for friend lists

"if this function was introduced it should only be for friend lists

"

Good idea!

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"There's a little icon that shows when someone is in the chat rooms. Would it be a good idea of we could press that and it take us to the room they are in.. rather than having to hunt them down by looking in each room?

"

It has been suggested several times, but if it ever comes in, I want to be able to opt-out. I often change rooms when I want to avoid a persistent chatter, so I DON'T want them to be able to find me. I'm usually polite and friendly in the chat rooms, but some people take this the wrong way, and keep on pestering. Not so annoying that I want to block them (which is a bit 'blunt'), but I just want to be able to take a break from them, from time to time.

It has been suggested several times, but if it ever comes in, I want to be able to opt-out. I often change rooms when I want to avoid a persistent chatter, so I DON'T want them to be able to find me. I'm usually polite and friendly in the chat rooms, but some people take this the wrong way, and keep on pestering. Not so annoying that I want to block them (which is a bit 'blunt'), but I just want to be able to take a break from them, from time to time."

Good point.

» Add a new message to this topic