FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > The quote of the, of the quote, of the quote.......

The quote of the, of the quote, of the quote.......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyboy-Daddy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Andover

Does anyone else finding themselves losing the enthusiasm to read a thread you have to scroll through page after pag of required text in attempt to catch up? (Esp when browsing via phone)

Obviousley the ability to quote the post you are responding to is essential but is it possible to have it quote only the section that has been added by the imidiately respondent rather than everything in the chain they responded to as well (does that make sense?)

I underage that threat are limited in responces as to save server space but look at any post that had significant debate and most of the text is greyed out repost of the last 10/20/30 responces.

Thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Yes, I agree. Personally, when I've hit the 'quote' button, I delete all the quoted text, with the exception of the specific comment I'm replying on. But so many people don't do that. Perhaps there could be a limit on the number of characters that can be quoted, to 'prompt' people to remember that pages and pages of greyed-out text is not appealing to read.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic