FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > 'FAB CAM/CHATROOM PHOTO

'FAB CAM/CHATROOM PHOTO

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

i took a pic of myself using fabs chatroom/cam in south east room where i frequently cam and visit. fabs rejected this though when i uploaded as it said it looked like a screen shot

it was a screenshot

but a screen shot of me using this site and showing my cam in chat

i dont get why still images of cam sessions cant be done via the site like other sites do or the ability to take a still image from cam as it is live in a room here

i could understand if different site used and i tryecd to upload but it was pic of me on fabs in chat room on cam and showed room i was in.

seems a bit ri-DICK-ulous to be fair as its promoting its own site use and shows i use this site and show cam in chatrooms here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

If the screenshot you took showed e.g. other chatters' site-names or lines of chat, then those chatters might not be comfortable with you displaying that on YOUR profile. If the screenshot you took showed nothing but yourself, then why not just use your cam-software to take a pictures of yourself (NOT in chat) and upload that?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

seems a bit obvious also but someone else can take a pic of you in cam chat and upload that ad pretend they are you.

if the site accepted these type of pics then that is what could happen.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

the screenshot could have been any one how are the photo mods to know it was you ???

"Hi

i took a pic of myself using fabs chatroom/cam in south east room where i frequently cam and visit. fabs rejected this though when i uploaded as it said it looked like a screen shot

it was a screenshot

i dont get why still images of cam sessions cant be done via the site like other sites do or the ability to take a still image from cam as it is live in a room here

i could understand if different site used and i tryecd to upload but it was pic of me on fabs in chat room on cam and showed room i was in.

seems a bit ri-DICK-ulous to be fair as its promoting its own site use and shows i use this site and show cam in chatrooms here"

yea stupid innit,,ive also had the the same once in a while,,lol,,its utterly stupid

"Hi

it was a screenshot

seems a bit ri-DICK-ulous to be fair as its promoting its own site use and shows i use this site and show cam in chatrooms here

yea stupid innit,,ive also had the the same once in a while,,lol,,its utterly stupid"

Sorry but not stupid...see above comments?

But you could "crop" the pic before you upload it...then it just shows you!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah but u can verify urself by bein exactly same as person whothey phot verify without n

Knowing??

» Add a new message to this topic