FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > People who View the 'wrong' Fabbers

People who View the 'wrong' Fabbers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Time and again I am Viewed by Women or Couples who totally exclude single men so that I am unable to Reply or Wink at them because a message comes Up that they have blocked All single Men.

Is it not possible this could work both ways so that when They try to view My or other single guys Profiles a message comes up saying - "This is the Profile of a single man. Because You have Blocked all single men, You cannot view This profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Maybe they are looking for people to get in touch with?

Admin x

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Maybe they are looking for people to get in touch with?

Admin x"

I sometimes block guys from messaging, saves having tons of messages, as I prefer to look for men and message them first, so why should your profile block me? I may want to get in touch

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You do realise that if they were interested in you they would have winked or mailed you first. So why would you want to message someone who looked at you but wasn't interested enough to message?

By *tillup4funMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Admin x

I sometimes block guys from messaging, saves having tons of messages, as I prefer to look for men and message them first, so why should your profile block me? I may want to get in touch "

Maybe the warning text should be changed to "I/We don't want to be contacted by single men" instead of "Not looking for single men" the wording is very different.

By *ezjez369Man  over a year ago

london

Almost as funny as the women or couples who block men then put out a meet or status updates bemoaning the lack of genuine men for meets! Two yesterday alone were looking for a guy for a meet yet "this member has blocked people of your sex"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Time and again I am Viewed by Women or Couples who totally exclude single men so that I am unable to Reply or Wink at them because a message comes Up that they have blocked All single Men.

Is it not possible this could work both ways so that when They try to view My or other single guys Profiles a message comes up saying - "This is the Profile of a single man. Because You have Blocked all single men, You cannot view This profile."

They're probably doing their own searching. Lots of people do it. If they haven't contacted you after looking at you, they're not interested so it's probably a good thing they have filters applied so you don't wink or message them. It's also why we browse in stealth mode, we got tired of the "see you looked" messages.

"Almost as funny as the women or couples who block men then put out a meet or status updates bemoaning the lack of genuine men for meets! Two yesterday alone were looking for a guy for a meet yet "this member has blocked people of your sex""

This is the puzzling one.

Fair play to look at men, while blocking them. Saves every moron on the planet from sending a message. Allows you to look at and select who you want to message yourselves.

But putting up a meet...where you want people to contact you, but don't take filters off? That is deffo stupid!

"Time and again...."???

Consider yourself lucky you get looked at that often, OP! On a serious note, I would prefer it if I could block certain groups from looking at my profile (rather than individuals) but it doesn't really bother me - I just block them from contacting me.

By *ogeropeMan  over a year ago

brighton

If the option is that they are'not looking for single guys' then once clicked the ability to view single guys should be removed, because they are not looking for single guys. Does being a couple give them more rights on here?

"If the option is that they are'not looking for single guys' then once clicked the ability to view single guys should be removed, because they are not looking for single guys. Does being a couple give them more rights on here?"

Perhaps they are but just don't want single guys to initiate contact? It makes things a lot more manageable on here for some people...

Yep, if I was female, or a couple, I'd block single guys and do the searching myself. As a male, I block them anyway.

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

Wasn't there almost the same thread yesterday?

And last week?

And regularly before!

Why stress about it?

Let people do as they wish with their profiles?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Almost as funny as the women or couples who block men then put out a meet or status updates bemoaning the lack of genuine men for meets! Two yesterday alone were looking for a guy for a meet yet "this member has blocked people of your sex"

This is the puzzling one.

Fair play to look at men, while blocking them. Saves every moron on the planet from sending a message. Allows you to look at and select who you want to message yourselves.

But putting up a meet...where you want people to contact you, but don't take filters off? That is deffo stupid!"

I would do it to let my friends know so that they could contact me if they were looking too. Theyd be able to contact me because they were on my friends list

By *ancylaceloverTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick

I Fab a lot of pictures, I never thought that people might take offense! By fabingg someone does not mean any thing other than I thing they look well.

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"If the option is that they are'not looking for single guys' then once clicked the ability to view single guys should be removed, because they are not looking for single guys. Does being a couple give them more rights on here?"

It is THE SITE which adds the line 'not looking for single guys', when someone uses their filters to prevent first contact from single guys. Many people who ARE looking for single guys want to keep their inboxes manageable, by applying the filters and making the first approach themselves. Would you be happier if the site-added line said "when looking for single guys, we make the first approach"?

Your suggestion that being a couple gives them "more rights" than single guys is just silly. You can look at their profile, in just the same way as they can look at your profile. You can block couples from contacting you, in just the same way as they can block single males from contacting them.

That would be a bit stupid. How will they know who to message to ask if they are interested in meeting?? People don't only block because they aren't looking for you. It's so they don't have an insane inbox and can go looking themselves.

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Yeah OP, I think you are misunderstanding why some people block single males!

Its another way of trying to making single males the bottom of the swing line. No need for it really.

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Well yeah, there is if you don't want men messaging you!

"Its another way of trying to making single males the bottom of the swing line. No need for it really. "

No it is NOT another way of making single males bottom of the pile. The only thing that is different is that THE SITE adds the line 'not looking for single guys'. Nothing else is any different for single guys.

I'm sure the site owners do this to try to help out the single guys. It's a quick place to check, to find out that you won't be able to send a message. Would you really rather the site DIDN'T add that line, so you could read the whole profile, get tempted by the pics, plan your approach, click 'send message', and THEN get the news that you can't send a message? Because that is what happens to couples who are looking for ladies, and vice-versa. The site doesn't help us out, by giving us a quick place to find out if an approach would be acceptable.

So be grateful for two things 1) the site saves you wasting your time and 2) if you get a message from someone with that line on their profile, they REALLY want to meet you.

Admin x"

Think you've missed the point completely!

I assume people who have looked but not winked or messaged aren't interested and I don't approach them. It sucks, but hey ho...can't be loved by everyone.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Why does it give any more rights. You too can block single guys but still view their profile.

You have exactly the same access levels no more rights no less.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Who cares, I assume when a lady or couple look at my profile and do not message me that they are not interested.

that is 99.9% of the views, I get the occasional message (normally commenting on my bloody motorbike not me); but hey thats life.

I have stopped messaging ladies and couples, even the ones that don't block men. Other than on a rare occasion probably when there is a particularly good photo and its meant as a compliment.

one day i will get a viewer and a message saying 'want a shag' and then i will know what the ladies have to put up with !

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Good grief. How many of you guys send messages just because someone had a peek at your profile? STOP IT! You know that engaging on the forum here invites people to look at your profile? (yes, I looked, no you couldn't tell.)(I bet you probably had a look at ours too too see who you were talking to. But we can't see if guys looked anyway - it would flood anyone interesting off the list altogether)

In a related point - is this why so many guys' profiles suck? Because they never look at any other guys' profiles?! It's OK to look, you won't catch the ghey... you might learn something.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Time and again I am Viewed by Women or Couples who totally exclude single men so that I am unable to Reply or Wink at them because a message comes Up that they have blocked All single Men.

Is it not possible this could work both ways so that when They try to view My or other single guys Profiles a message comes up saying - "This is the Profile of a single man. Because You have Blocked all single men, You cannot view This profile."

Relax.

Move on.

Have sex with those who want you.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

In the Advanced Search option the last option is 'hide anyone who has blocked single guys' so I would suggest you use that option to search for play dates.

I think it would help that you should have to deselect the preference options when you first register as that will prevent unwarranted emails from single guys and help to reduce/stop the moaning and negativity that you read about them on profiles. I firmly believe that many do not read how to set up their account/profile and just rush headlong to find a meet.

Should you then decide to look for and put up a meet including single guys you should be reminded that you need to deselect 'not looking'. Remember, guys may also need advance warning to make arrangements to meet.

Admin x

Think you've missed the point completely!"

If you're telling ADMIN that they've missed the point, I think you really need to clarify what YOU THINK the point is. This is the Forum for feedback on the site, and Admin basically represent the owners, so this is the place for you to explain what you would like to see changed.

However, as you will see from all the comments above, many people use their filters to keep their inboxes manageable, and do their own searching for single guys. Therefore, a suggestion that they shouldn't be permitted to run their profiles this way is unlikely to be implemented.

"Good grief. How many of you guys send messages just because someone had a peek at your profile? STOP IT! You know that engaging on the forum here invites people to look at your profile? (yes, I looked, no you couldn't tell.)(I bet you probably had a look at ours too too see who you were talking to. But we can't see if guys looked anyway - it would flood anyone interesting off the list altogether)

In a related point - is this why so many guys' profiles suck? Because they never look at any other guys' profiles?! It's OK to look, you won't catch the ghey... you might learn something. "

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Good grief. How many of you guys send messages just because someone had a peek at your profile? STOP IT! You know that engaging on the forum here invites people to look at your profile? (yes, I looked, no you couldn't tell.)(I bet you probably had a look at ours too too see who you were talking to. But we can't see if guys looked anyway - it would flood anyone interesting off the list altogether)

In a related point - is this why so many guys' profiles suck? Because they never look at any other guys' profiles?! It's OK to look, you won't catch the ghey... you might learn something. "

I've had a look at yours. No intention of meeting you. Just wanted to perve at that fine ass. Also nice bit of humour with the censored photos.

I'm grateful for any views. I have filters on messages. If people are interested after viewing and messaged me I think I'd drop my phone with shock!!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin x

Think you've missed the point completely!

This is the Forum for feedback on the site, and Admin basically represent the owners

."

They are the owners

Being a woman who meets single guys I can tell you the amount of mail I get is vast, most from guys I have no interest in, some can get quite abusive when you keep telling them no

Maybe they are looking to meet men but if their experiences have been like mine with some guys they may feel it works better to block men and just good out looking for men themselves and mailing the ones they like

If fab did what you suggest it would make it hard for people who don't want to be bombarded because if they blocked guys they couldn't go looking for ones themselves

Admin x"

HOW refreshing with Admins / moderators who actually sign as this and show that they are instead of keeping it secret!

A very welcome change and I hope we will see more of this!

Thank you!

Admin x

HOW refreshing with Admins / moderators who actually sign as this and show that they are instead of keeping it secret!

A very welcome change and I hope we will see more of this!

Thank you!"

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

In a related point - is this why so many guys' profiles suck? Because they never look at any other guys' profiles?! It's OK to look, you won't catch the ghey... you might learn something.

I've had a look at yours. No intention of meeting you. Just wanted to perve at that fine ass. Also nice bit of humour with the censored photos.

"

» Add a new message to this topic