FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Just Chat or Cam.

Just Chat or Cam.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onnie and John OP   Couple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

Hi Admin, The last couple of months we are coming across more couples who just want to chat or cam, with no intention of meeting which is fine with us,we all use this site in different ways to suit what/who we are looking for.

We only find this out after a few messages most end with a "wife is unaware" would you like to skype... Would it be possible to have a "not into meeting" or chat only , tick box on profile and in advanced search.

Connie x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

For those people who say their wife is unaware so let's skype probably wouldn't tick a box anyway

I would report the people who say their wife is unaware

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"For those people who say their wife is unaware so let's skype probably wouldn't tick a box anyway

I would report the people who say their wife is unaware "

Is this breaking any rules tho? I get the idea, from forums and from experience...that very many of the "single" guys on the site fall into this category. Are they breaking any rules...? What would be the basis for reporting such a profile?

I'm single so just curious as to how this would work.....I'm aware you are a "mod" so just asking your opinion.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

She is talking about couples where the man says his wife is unaware?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"For those people who say their wife is unaware so let's skype probably wouldn't tick a box anyway

I would report the people who say their wife is unaware

Is this breaking any rules tho? I get the idea, from forums and from experience...that very many of the "single" guys on the site fall into this category. Are they breaking any rules...? What would be the basis for reporting such a profile?

I'm single so just curious as to how this would work.....I'm aware you are a "mod" so just asking your opinion."

If it is a MF profile but the F knows nothing about it then I would say yes, it is breaking the rules as it should be a Male profile only.

By *onnie and John OP   Couple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

hi, sorry going a bit off point here..just a tick box for those who like to chat and cam but no intention of meeting..connie x

» Add a new message to this topic