FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Club review

Club review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why can we only put one club review up per week? We are quite active in short bursts, eg- we might to meets at clubs 3or4times one week then not at all for 2weeks.

What is the purpose of limit?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you need to review a club more than once? Surely the club doesnt change everytime you go there? So one review of it is enough is it not? Or am i missing somthing? Lol

By *skentcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

"Why would you need to review a club more than once? Surely the club doesnt change everytime you go there? So one review of it is enough is it not? Or am i missing somthing? Lol"

I think what they mean is that they sometimes visit more than one club in a week, but can only review one of them, lucky pebs!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why can we only put one club review up per week? We are quite active in short bursts, eg- we might to meets at clubs 3or4times one week then not at all for 2weeks.

What is the purpose of limit?"

The purpose of the limit is to stop the same people reviewing the same club over and over again which is something that used to happen before the limit was imposed.

Write a review of each of the clubs you go to including the date etc, save them, then on weeks when you don't go to clubs, post reviews that you've saved. There are only so many clubs in the country and you shouldn't need to review the same club over and over again so it's a fairly simple solution

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Why can we only put one club review up per week? We are quite active in short bursts, eg- we might to meets at clubs 3or4times one week then not at all for 2weeks.

What is the purpose of limit?

The purpose of the limit is to stop the same people reviewing the same club over and over again which is something that used to happen before the limit was imposed.

Write a review of each of the clubs you go to including the date etc, save them, then on weeks when you don't go to clubs, post reviews that you've saved. There are only so many clubs in the country and you shouldn't need to review the same club over and over again so it's a fairly simple solution "

yes - but what happens is - you can only post one freview in 7 days - whereas we might visit 4 cubs in 7 days but are only able to review one of them

every visit to a club is a different experience, different people, different theme on different days etc... so I think it is very valid to want to review a club several times during a span of a few months......

» Add a new message to this topic