FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm under the impression that if you don't respond to a message they are met with a warning but recently I seem to be receiving constant messages from people I have previously dismissed. Are these guys simply ignoring this warning and can the site please improve this by automatically blocking those who persist to save me from having to do so myself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah alot just think that you might reply the 2nd time they message lol

I'm sure it's annoying, but all we hear about is how you ladies get hundreds of messages a day and end up not reading them all. If I'm really interested in someone and I think we're a good fit I'll maybe message a second time if my first message remains unread in case I was lost in the crush. Never more than twice though...some of us can take a hint.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I'm under the impression that if you don't respond to a message they are met with a warning but recently I seem to be receiving constant messages from people I have previously dismissed. Are these guys simply ignoring this warning and can the site please improve this by automatically blocking those who persist to save me from having to do so myself "

It isn't that hard to block them surely?

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

Automatically blocking a bit harsh maybe they forgot to attached a pic or something

"I'm under the impression that if you don't respond to a message they are met with a warning but recently I seem to be receiving constant messages from people I have previously dismissed. Are these guys simply ignoring this warning and can the site please improve this by automatically blocking those who persist to save me from having to do so myself

It isn't that hard to block them surely?"

Come onnnnnnnnn, it's one finger and two buttons. Outrageous that we should have to do so much work ourselves.

In case it's not obvious, I'm using my sarcasm font.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I'll keep the option to block who I like

I think they get a warning message if they wink again but it's not difficult to block them yourself

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

What did your last servant die of?

Is it too difficult to raise your finger and block them in a click?

"I'm sure it's annoying, but all we hear about is how you ladies get hundreds of messages a day and end up not reading them all. If I'm really interested in someone and I think we're a good fit I'll maybe message a second time if my first message remains unread in case I was lost in the crush. Never more than twice though...some of us can take a hint. "

We hate this response off guys sorry but honestly it doesn't matter if "you" think your a good fit for the person or you really like the sound of them at the end of they day it's their choice not yours

". . . It isn't that hard to block them surely?

Come onnnnnnnnn, it's one finger and two buttons. Outrageous that we should have to do so much work ourselves.

In case it's not obvious, I'm using my sarcasm font. "

» Add a new message to this topic