FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Stories and Fantasy

Stories and Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As someone who both reads and writes in the story and fantasy section of the forums, I was wondering if there was any way of showing when the op has posted to the thread?

Sometimes these get lost in the appreciation shown on the thread and those following the story don't always realise the op has posted another section.

Possibly something like the 'new' for a new member or possibly a blue 'tick' or something along those lines?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They show with an OP with a highlighted yellow background.

They do, but I really meant at the top of the thread, that stayed perhaps for a day, so you didn't have to trawl down through each time to see if the op has added to the story.

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Or, original posters could write it all at once. I'm loving your sugar daddy story but the time it's taking I have no doubt I'll miss some of it which will be a shame as it's a great story.

ctrl+f and username would do for now. but this is a good idea.

or they could maybe make it so OP can sticky their thread comments to the top of the subject?

"Or, original posters could write it all at once. I'm loving your sugar daddy story but the time it's taking I have no doubt I'll miss some of it which will be a shame as it's a great story."

This was my point really, that a continuation may get missed by those following it.

As for the time taken to write mine, I tend to write when I have the time and in the hoof, no planning as such, it writes itself as I write it. As with all my stories I do tend to write a section at a time, rather than a few lines. I prefer to read it that way and write them that way. To write it all at once would take a lot of time, especially as until I write I only have a little idea of how far and where it is going. Besides I think people prefer to read a 'chapter' at a time than a few lines then a few more ten minutes later, or have the time to read a whole story. But I'm quite happy to be corrected.

"Or, original posters could write it all at once. I'm loving your sugar daddy story but the time it's taking I have no doubt I'll miss some of it which will be a shame as it's a great story.

This was my point really, that a continuation may get missed by those following it.

As for the time taken to write mine, I tend to write when I have the time and in the hoof, no planning as such, it writes itself as I write it. As with all my stories I do tend to write a section at a time, rather than a few lines. I prefer to read it that way and write them that way. To write it all at once would take a lot of time, especially as until I write I only have a little idea of how far and where it is going. Besides I think people prefer to read a 'chapter' at a time than a few lines then a few more ten minutes later, or have the time to read a whole story. But I'm quite happy to be corrected."

I'm quite happy to correct people....normally ladies whom I correct with a paddle or a flogger lol!

By *lazer699Couple  over a year ago

Alliston

I would love to see a link on a mamber's profile page to show all their posts. And a second link on the main forum in page to "Show all of Your posts"

It would be nice to see how many views a post has received as well.

"I would love to see a link on a mamber's profile page to show all their posts. And a second link on the main forum in page to "Show all of Your posts"

It would be nice to see how many views a post has received as well."

If you click on the little green arrow to the side of your profile name then it gives a list of forum topics you have contributed to.

» Add a new message to this topic