FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Something Strange - Last Post

Something Strange - Last Post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arambar OP   Man  over a year ago

swindon

This is something I just noticed and thought it was a bit strange so I figured I'd post it here...

When looking in the Lounge section of the forum I can see there's a thread entitled, "Well would you fuck the person above? again". Depending upon when you read this thread, it may no longer be on the first page of threads... as of one o'clock on Wednesday, however, it's 4th from the top.

I can see that there are 143 replies, with the last one being posted 18 minutes ago by naughtyminx1965. But, if I go into the thread, the last post was made by someone else. In fact, the user listed as being the last one to post something hasn't contributed to the thread at all.

Is this because their post was deleted by a moderator? When this happens, does the "last post" part not get updated to reflect that the person's post isn't visible to normal users any longer?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well spotted was thinking the same

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

It is because he post was deleted by a mod,I don't know why if it is the last post that it still shows the user though

By *arambar OP   Man  over a year ago

swindon

"It is because he post was deleted by a mod,I don't know why if it is the last post that it still shows the user though "

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic