FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ougarbelfast OP   Woman  over a year ago

belfast

Hello I got this message this morning while trying to respond to a few emails.Was about 10.43am then I could not see the site at all tried to hit the back button and it said could not find the site. But by 10.46am it was back

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ll of a QuiverCouple  over a year ago

Douglas

We also had the same message too.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We had to restart a server to apply an update this-morning which took 3-4 minutes at that time.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we will add 20 minutes to all site supporter passes, later on today

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have had that last night 2 bloody nightmare at min for it .

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Have had it too, but for the couple of minutes it is off for, I usually go off and have a life away from the laptop!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That kind of error relates to either the server been overwhelemd or the server having maintencance work done on it.

To be honest the service of fabswingers has gone down hill over the last 6 weeks and is getting slower and slower.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"That kind of error relates to either the server been overwhelemd or the server having maintencance work done on it.

To be honest the service of fabswingers has gone down hill over the last 6 weeks and is getting slower and slower.

"

We do still have an unresolved problem that we believe to be software related that is causing some intermittent outages at peak usage times as requests to the website get locked up. This can result in outages of 2-4 minutes as the server sorts itself out. We've seen this between 0-3 times a day (evening) over the past week.

We are actively working to resolve this and hope to have an update this week.

If you see the 503 service unavailable message just check back in 2 minutes the site will be OK.

Admin x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Have had it too, but for the couple of minutes it is off for, I usually go off and have a life away from the laptop! "

weirdo

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Have had it too, but for the couple of minutes it is off for, I usually go off and have a life away from the laptop!

weirdo "

x

» Add a new message to this topic