FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo Verification

Photo Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From past experiences we've found alot of fake users on this site, mostly pretending to be single bi-girls. Some of these have even had verifications from other users. But then you notice something they've done which proves they are fake eg. Webcam video is seen else where on the internet.

I think the only way to truly stop people from making fake profiles would be to make photo verification necessery to have your profile completed.

This way the Admins on the site would be able to check if people coming onto the site were genuine.

I'm sure many other users would love to see this introduced some time in the future.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

We are not photo verified and have no intention of doing so.

Admin have added functions that allow you to block anyone who is not photo verified from contacting you allowing you to use the site as you have requested.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

It is easy enough to alter your preferences so that you only receive message from others that are Photo Verified.....so maybe doing that might be better than suggesting sweeping change on the site.

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

worse than that is seeing that some people post they're foto verification to public pic and have no "fabswingers.com" writen on it

so u search for a pic with a paper and a name on it and create a profile with that name...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"worse than that is seeing that some people post they're foto verification to public pic and have no "fabswingers.com" writen on it

so u search for a pic with a paper and a name on it and create a profile with that name... "

Unless Im reading it wrong.... that name (on the paper) will already be taken up by those holding the paper?

S.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"worse than that is seeing that some people post they're foto verification to public pic and have no "fabswingers.com" writen on it

so u search for a pic with a paper and a name on it and create a profile with that name... "

It is part of the photo-verification requirements that the sitename is on the verification picture too. Admin do carefully check for this.

If someone has posted their verification pic publically too (for whatever reason; remember that is is private when uploaded as a verification pic), and is photo-verified, and they don't have "fabswingers" on the paper, you can report to admin and we'll take a second look.

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally agree with the OP, in fact i had the same idea and posted something very similar about just that a few months ago,saying that all NEW profiles should be photo verified before they got on... alas I got a lot of negative comments, people never read what i was suggesting correctly an assumed i was suggesting all profiles were fake!!!! and i started thi off only because i knew of three people who have done just what you said and created fake profiles just to see what sort of messages they get etc. sad aint it but it happens.until admin bring this in for new profiles, the fakes will always be there.but admin wont and this subject will crop up now and again.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Totally agree with the OP, in fact i had the same idea and posted something very similar about just that a few months ago,saying that all NEW profiles should be photo verified before they got on... alas I got a lot of negative comments, people never read what i was suggesting correctly an assumed i was suggesting all profiles were fake!!!! and i started thi off only because i knew of three people who have done just what you said and created fake profiles just to see what sort of messages they get etc. sad aint it but it happens.until admin bring this in for new profiles, the fakes will always be there.but admin wont and this subject will crop up now and again. "

We'll add this to the FAQ:

If you believe all users should be photo-verified simply block non-verified users from contacting you via www.fabswingers.com/my/filters and don't make contact with non-photoverified users. That way the site works for you as you want

Admin x

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Br careful Admin....that's another thing less they will have to moan about!

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Br careful Admin....that's another thing less they will have to moan about!"

By *sian_coupleukCouple  over a year ago

manchester

How about having your photo verified every yr... So that u know a cpl is still a cpl etc...??

» Add a new message to this topic