FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > New chat room

New chat room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthythanet OP   Couple  over a year ago

ramsgate

OK, We know it would be tricky to implement and enforce, but how about a chat room which somehow stops chavs from getting in?

Chavless could provide a room free from discussion of Jeremy Kyle and Benefit Fraud, would have fewer petty arguments, and would automatically ban anyone who wants to get ANOTHER Staffordshire bull terrier so they can breed them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im looking forward to this 1

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

isn't the whole point of chatrooms so that people can chat about any topic that they seem to find themselves talking about???

I know that some nights our topics range from football, to food, to sex, to holidays and much much more!

ramsgate

"isn't the whole point of chatrooms so that people can chat about any topic that they seem to find themselves talking about???

I know that some nights our topics range from football, to food, to sex, to holidays and much much more!"

Fair enough. It would just be nice to have one without chavs in it.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"isn't the whole point of chatrooms so that people can chat about any topic that they seem to find themselves talking about???

I know that some nights our topics range from football, to food, to sex, to holidays and much much more!

Fair enough. It would just be nice to have one without chavs in it."

Who decides who is a chav then?

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

if you dont like what people are talking about block them or move to a different room where there is no 'chav' talk

ramsgate

"if you dont like what people are talking about block them or move to a different room where there is no 'chav' talk"

Yeah, despite the fact you seem to be lacking a sense of humour...

They seem to find their way into every room. Maybe a room just for chavs would keep them all together.

Or somethin' init? Whatever! FFS

ramsgate

Fair enough. It would just be nice to have one without chavs in it.

Who decides who is a chav then? "

If you wear a dressing gown most of the day or you think that white jogging bottoms are glamorous, then you're a chav.

Wow, not sure I've read a post that's this snobby on Fab before, even if it is masquerading as "humour."

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

"if you dont like what people are talking about block them or move to a different room where there is no 'chav' talk

Yeah, despite the fact you seem to be lacking a sense of humour...

They seem to find their way into every room. Maybe a room just for chavs would keep them all together.

Or somethin' init? Whatever! FFS"

Im lacking a sense of humour

I wear a dressing gown most of the day mainly because we live in a freezing flat so does that make me a 'chav'? I'd have just classed meself as cold and needing warming up myself

(reaches to put dressing gown back on)

» Add a new message to this topic