FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site issues REPORT log April 2011

Site issues REPORT log April 2011

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j_mark OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

This is the official thread for you to REPORT any outages or glitches with the site, to try and keep them in once place. To find out what's happening check the Admin log:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/53280

Don't forget that as always, with any outage, we'll be adding time to site supporter passes to make good.

Admin x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bump

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

For the last three nights from 7 onwards the site has been running really slow, taking ages to load and read the pages.

have you upgraded adobe flash player?

and if you are not already using it try google chrome

admin ive had two users asking me in pms why there names dont come up in the room. the first pm i got his name wasnt even in the pm box looked like i was on me own but he was still typing the second cudnt see her name in the room and i cudnt either thanks richy time 01.30 ish

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

New chat went funny about 4:30 AMish. You can see the chat but it is only displaying about 3 people in the room out of about 70. It is happening to everybody not just me.

By *igMaccaMan  over a year ago

Largs

Problems with every room on this site!

Since 3am names are not appearing on the right hand box but ppl are able to chat but not able to watch certain people!

I went on to the californian room for instance at 6am gmt and it was showing my name along with another called Check...

There were times it was saying at least 14 ppl in room but you could read the chat but certain ppl were only seeing certain names in the view box! For instance, when i was online, i could only see the name Check... but my name was there but in very faint colour. I could chat with Check but she was saying she was only seeing her name in the Californian room and not even mine? I hope i have gave you enough info to resolve this problem asap! Cheers Admin... BigMacca

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've now fixed this bug on chat.

Admin x

Just downloaded google chrome on windows 7 hoping it would fix my problem which was and still is, chat keeps freezing up or if I go on cam both cam and chat freezes what can I do now?

have you upodated adobe flash player?

"We've now fixed this bug on chat.

Admin x"

thanks admin

Hmmm thought I'd get around to reporting some browser issues.

I know google chrome seems to work with the least issues but I dont really like chrome all that much, one of the reasons being is I like to use VHmulticam as my cam looks better on that and I can see my face when using it.

Firefox is my prefered browser but the new chat has never played well with it, after loggin into the chat and entering a room I will only receive messages for the first minute or so and then it stops receiving messages from the chat window(cams work fine). My current version is Firefox 4 beta on windows 7 but every version I've tried with the new chat has been the same.

Since Firefox wasnt working I switched to Internet Explorer, Im currently using IE9 on windows 7 and a new issue has come up which has prompted me to post it here, the flash webcam loader isnt loading, the feild stays blank(white).

So if you could fix either the recent IE9 problem or the Firefox issues Id be happy with either.

Cheers,

Rocker.

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Hmmm thought I'd get around to reporting some browser issues.

I know google chrome seems to work with the least issues but I dont really like chrome all that much, one of the reasons being is I like to use VHmulticam as my cam looks better on that and I can see my face when using it.

Firefox is my prefered browser but the new chat has never played well with it, after loggin into the chat and entering a room I will only receive messages for the first minute or so and then it stops receiving messages from the chat window(cams work fine). My current version is Firefox 4 beta on windows 7 but every version I've tried with the new chat has been the same.

Since Firefox wasnt working I switched to Internet Explorer, Im currently using IE9 on windows 7 and a new issue has come up which has prompted me to post it here, the flash webcam loader isnt loading, the feild stays blank(white).

So if you could fix either the recent IE9 problem or the Firefox issues Id be happy with either.

Cheers,

Rocker.

"

Not that it's any consolation but we've tested chat with IE9 and cams and it does work fine here.

Do you see any errors in the Error Console in Firefox? (it's one of the menu options)

Admin x

i never have any probs with ie always works well for me xxx

I too am using firefox and am getting a virtually identical problem in that all texting in and out of any room ceases to function after a short couple of minute period?

Any ideas?

Steve

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I too am using firefox and am getting a virtually identical problem in that all texting in and out of any room ceases to function after a short couple of minute period?

Any ideas?

Steve"

Do you see any errors in the Error Console in Firefox? (it's one of the menu options)

Tools Menu, Error Console

OR

Ctrl+Shift+J

If so, contact us privately with what you see

Admin x

Whatever browser I use it seems that the chat just freezes every now and again. Only way to start it is to close that room and then re-open. Sometimes when doing that though no chat or user names appear so have to close the whole chat and start again.

S.

At around 6.40 am, went to reply to a message, lost the site and it said:

HTTP 503 Service Unavailable

Tried logging on 3 times but it couldnt find Fab, 4th one worked

slow connection too

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"At around 6.40 am, went to reply to a message, lost the site and it said:

HTTP 503 Service Unavailable

Tried logging on 3 times but it couldnt find Fab, 4th one worked

slow connection too

"

We made a change this-morning resulted in about 5 minutes of disruption 6.40am-6.45

Admin x

» Add a new message to this topic