FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Where have my verifications gone?

Where have my verifications gone?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indylou47 OP   Woman  over a year ago

BOLTON

Within the last day or so all of my verifications have disappeared. I know that when someone leaves the site their verification disappears, but the ones I'm referring to are from people still on the site and, indeed, are on my friends list. Can anyone help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Within the last day or so all of my verifications have disappeared. I know that when someone leaves the site their verification disappears, but the ones I'm referring to are from people still on the site and, indeed, are on my friends list. Can anyone help?"

We're looking into this today for you

Admin

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Within the last day or so all of my verifications have disappeared. I know that when someone leaves the site their verification disappears, but the ones I'm referring to are from people still on the site and, indeed, are on my friends list. Can anyone help?

We're looking into this today for you

Admin"

This was a bug introduced as a side-effect of a recent change to improve site performance and stability and should now be fixed.

Sorry for the hiccup and thanks for letting us know

Admin x

By *indylou47 OP   Woman  over a year ago

BOLTON

Many thanks for sorting this - another satisfied customer!

By *ussexcouple1Couple  over a year ago

Hove

We have just lost a verification from someone who is still on the site. It was still not displayed on the profile, but when I went to add it to the profile it had vanished.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have just lost a verification from someone who is still on the site. It was still not displayed on the profile, but when I went to add it to the profile it had vanished. "

Have those that left the veri since blocked you (or you blocked them)?

S.

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"We have just lost a verification from someone who is still on the site. It was still not displayed on the profile, but when I went to add it to the profile it had vanished. "

As steve says sounds like either they have blocked you or you blocked them. Can you view their profile?

If neither of these apply feel free to contact us privately with username

Admin x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

can members verify some one they met at a party of another members pc as our freinds tryed of ours tonight but there not showing up its just saying saved they are verified by others and photo verified can some one help plz

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"can members verify some one they met at a party of another members pc as our freinds tryed of ours tonight but there not showing up its just saying saved they are verified by others and photo verified can some one help plz "

Answered in FAQ

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

» Add a new message to this topic