FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Friends list on profile

Friends list on profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *j_mark OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

As of today, this now only lists the 20 friends maximum

Admin x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

How do you work out the order?

I can see precious people panicking

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"How do you work out the order?

I can see precious people panicking "

"luck"

It's random pretty much

x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"How do you work out the order?

I can see precious people panicking

"luck"

It's random pretty much

x"

so will it keep changing then...... oooh.... friends roulette....

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

can it not instead say something like "showing 20 of XX friends"?

we find a good test of how fake a profile is if they have a friends list a mile long (but no pics, verifys, etc) ... the odds have to be high that the profile is a front to only ogle at pics and never meet

Why did they changes have to take place, i was happy with as it was?

By *eren35Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

Thumbs down to this one,

I like to know if the single "straight guys" im talking to are genuinly straight, most of them have a few gay/bi/tv's floating on there friends list to prove otherwise.

Change it back please Admin,, I'll make it worth your while

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

This had to happen for performance reasons, but we'll see if we can increase the limit in the future.

What would be a "reasonable" number to display (given that some people have friends list of - literally - thousands)

Admin x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Thumbs down to this one,

I like to know if the single "straight guys" im talking to are genuinly straight, most of them have a few gay/bi/tv's floating on there friends list to prove otherwise.

Change it back please Admin,, I'll make it worth your while "

I am not bothered one way or another as we don't show friends list anyway, BUT we have a man on our friends list who says he is 75% gay, we are straight.

Having friends on your friends list doesn't mean you are going to have sex with them all.

By *eren35Woman  over a year ago

cardiff

"This had to happen for performance reasons, but we'll see if we can increase the limit in the future.

What would be a "reasonable" number to display (given that some people have friends list of - literally - thousands)

Admin x"

As many as you can I guess. I personally I rely on seeing a friend's list, so they are essential for me. but hey Im just another synical single fem lol x

we have met every single person/people on our list .......its hardly fair to show some and not others

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"As of today, this now only lists the 20 friends maximum

Admin x"

I wish I had 20 friends

On my friends lists I have 30 somethings, bi's, women, black men, couples, short men, married men: NONE of whom I'll ever play with but I chat with.

The same applies to my friends outwith the site: I personally find it ridiculous that someone would make assumptions about another because of their friends list!

I can see many getting upset by this, as their million and one virtual friends acts like a security and makes them feel "special".

Ah, so you can have more than 20 in your list but when looking at someones profile if they have the list on show it only shows the first 20?

Is it the most recently online 20 of their list that is shown or a Russian roulette random selection, or alphabetically, or the other?

S.

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

"Thumbs down to this one,

Change it back please Admin,, I'll make it worth your while

I am not bothered one way or another as we don't show friends list anyway, BUT we have a man on our friends list who says he is 75% gay, we are straight.

Having friends on your friends list doesn't mean you are going to have sex with them all."

I have a lot of friends on mine I chat to but have never met, I have 2 blokes on there as well, one of them is bi - I'm straight. I choose to hide mine as I find those who judge you by it irritating in the extreme.

» Add a new message to this topic