FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > just an idea

just an idea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

just putting this out there it might work it might not some people might want it some might not, Im thinking of a few rooms that you can MAYBE direct in but have 18-25 room 26-35 etc etc it dont have to be them ages but for the older folk who like to cam can do in there 'age range room' without the younger folk, i am just putting this out there so comments and any tips or other ideas for this are more than welcome but as i say its just an idea so work away people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can see one problem immediately - what about couples who fit into two different age ranges? Is only the age-appropriate one allowed to be on cam?

BELFAST UK

no as its a couple i couldnt really see a problem, as i say its just putting something out there that people can add ideas to etc

Great idea but im not sure how admin could block users from entering a room that is not for their age group if they are a couple of two different age groups. Or are you saying give people the choice of which age group they would rather chat with?

or people editing their profile to that age !

By *raigCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

We have friends over all age groups...so how do we manage then.

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

Further to your ideas, I know a t-girl site that has a fantasy and cam room for those that don't actually want to meet, and also a singles room, mind you, we could go on and on about specific rooms and in the end we could end up with about 200 rooms with just 2 people in each ha ha ha, take care, hugz, Ruby, xxx

"just putting this out there it might work it might not some people might want it some might not, Im thinking of a few rooms that you can MAYBE direct in but have 18-25 room 26-35 etc etc it dont have to be them ages but for the older folk who like to cam can do in there 'age range room' without the younger folk, i am just putting this out there so comments and any tips or other ideas for this are more than welcome but as i say its just an idea so work away people "

LOL I'm one of the 'older folk' and personally, I don't have any problem whatsoever with the 'younger folk' being in the same chat room. OK, so maybe we won't be meeting (cuz of the age difference), but I think it's always nice to chat to a wide range of people, get different perspectives on life/swinging etc

Are you really meaning that you want to be able cam without being vulnerable to us 'older folk' peeking at you attractive young things? Cus you can always use the 'block' button, if this is something that you worry about. x

BELFAST UK

"just putting this out there it might work it might not some people might want it some might not, Im thinking of a few rooms that you can MAYBE direct in but have 18-25 room 26-35 etc etc it dont have to be them ages but for the older folk who like to cam can do in there 'age range room' without the younger folk, i am just putting this out there so comments and any tips or other ideas for this are more than welcome but as i say its just an idea so work away people

LOL I'm one of the 'older folk' and personally, I don't have any problem whatsoever with the 'younger folk' being in the same chat room. OK, so maybe we won't be meeting (cuz of the age difference), but I think it's always nice to chat to a wide range of people, get different perspectives on life/swinging etc

Are you really meaning that you want to be able cam without being vulnerable to us 'older folk' peeking at you attractive young things? Cus you can always use the 'block' button, if this is something that you worry about. x"

no no no as i said was just an idea out there that people might want or people wont, i know a few older folk on here and they are sometimes more fun than people the same age as us, this was just an idea to see what people thought its not a personal dig at any age range, people think of wee ideas for the site and post them im just doing the same thing x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I chat to anyone in chat, whatever their age, as we don't look for meets in the chatrooms, age related chat rooms wouldn't be something we would need.

I like a mix of people in chat

» Add a new message to this topic