FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > No consistency with fab moderators

No consistency with fab moderators

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me?? Some profiles get away with pics, yet others are rejected?? Fab actually changed my profile from a single fem to a couples account without even asking. And statuses ?? Some get away with posting utter vile comments?? Just thinking out allowed...

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thinking allow with that much criticism might earn you a trip to the naughty step

"Thinking allow with that much criticism might earn you a trip to the naughty step "

I'm always on that damn step

Yes you've been a very naughty girl

Perhaps you need alternative punishment. Over my knees young lady

Surprosed this hasn't been shut down yet

Good luck OP. See you in 24 hrs.x

"Is it just me?? Some profiles get away with pics, yet others are rejected?? Fab actually changed my profile from a single fem to a couples account without even asking. And statuses ?? Some get away with posting utter vile comments?? Just thinking out allowed..."

Actually should be put on for bad spelling, thinking out loud, derrrrre

"Is it just me?? Some profiles get away with pics, yet others are rejected?? Fab actually changed my profile from a single fem to a couples account without even asking. And statuses ?? Some get away with posting utter vile comments?? Just thinking out allowed...

Actually should be put on for bad spelling, thinking out loud, derrrrre"

I'll be joining you then 'thinking allow' wtf was I typing

Oh jeez. Can't spell. Surprised*

"Is it just me?? Some profiles get away with pics, yet others are rejected?? Fab actually changed my profile from a single fem to a couples account without even asking. And statuses ?? Some get away with posting utter vile comments?? Just thinking out allowed..."
I've thought the same for years.

Defo double standards in operation on here. I abide by the rules, yet single guys post pics of women's bits and get away with it! x

Can't agree more with you there

"Is it just me?? Some profiles get away with pics, yet others are rejected?? Fab actually changed my profile from a single fem to a couples account without even asking. And statuses ?? Some get away with posting utter vile comments?? Just thinking out allowed...I've thought the same for years.

Defo double standards in operation on here. I abide by the rules, yet single guys post pics of women's bits and get away with it! x"

Not just even bits.

I've seen a lot of women uploading pics with cats and dogs. Yet I uploaded one the other day and it got rejected because of fab rules. Bollocks.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

There used to be a profile, with a picture of a bottle of pop as an avatar.Why?!

Miss

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

The time or two I've had dealings with the moderators I've found them helpful...

You'll always get vagaries where humans interpret things.. they're not infallible they'll make mistakes .

Thing to remember they're volunteers they're unpaid, without them this site would be anarchy.... hopefully the individual mod is consistent in how they apply the rules...

Have fun on the naughty step

Well I'd happily offer my services to be a moderator, can I spank everyone who's naughty??

"Well I'd happily offer my services to be a moderator, can I spank everyone who's naughty??"

We're always naughty

"Well I'd happily offer my services to be a moderator, can I spank everyone who's naughty??"

I love a good spanking. Can I be first in line please

Why wait to be naughty?

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I've had a tribute pic on mine since Nov last year I noticed yesterday it's now showing as rejected. How the stuff did it get approved for ten months later for it to be rejected,has someone complained,has someone specifically gone through my pic's. It's annoying because I'll never know!

I think they are inconsistent with what they hand out forum bans for on here .

"I've had a tribute pic on mine since Nov last year I noticed yesterday it's now showing as rejected. How the stuff did it get approved for ten months later for it to be rejected,has someone complained,has someone specifically gone through my pic's. It's annoying because I'll never know!"

It's most likely that someone reported it. XXX

"I think they are inconsistent with what they hand out forum bans for on here ."

That's me and you banned soon

I think it's to do with if someone reports you so some people the popular regular posters probably never get reported and if your face don't fit or someone's got a gripe with you they report you and then you get a ban maybe.

By *uddlybear2015Man  over a year ago

BEDFORD

Yes,yes you can...but don't quote me on that!

"I've had a tribute pic on mine since Nov last year I noticed yesterday it's now showing as rejected. How the stuff did it get approved for ten months later for it to be rejected,has someone complained,has someone specifically gone through my pic's. It's annoying because I'll never know!

It's most likely that someone reported it. XXX"

Well if that's the case it would really piss me off and also doesn't make sense as it got approved in the first place and is not a fake.

"I think they are inconsistent with what they hand out forum bans for on here ."

You can't flipping breathe at times

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"There used to be a profile, with a picture of a bottle of pop as an avatar.Why?!

Miss"

Maybe because all they needed was a quick shake and they popped

in the eye of the storm

No you can't but I think you should be spanked for suggesting it.

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

I'm new to all this. But surely it's better for us to politely talk about how things happen, what people did to get a ban, what pics and so on are unacceptable. How else will people know. I've been looking at shut down threads. I've thought. Why!. I would have loved to carry on chatting and getting information. I don't see the problem if everyone is playing nice. It's frustrating when you're new. How can you understand the rules if threads get shut down and nobody tells you why

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

10s of 1000s of pics uploaded every day, if you think a mistake has been made contact Admin and they will review.

Admin are the only people that can change profiles, not the mods.

Vile statuses - again nothing to do with the mods as Admin are the only people that can remove them. Report them and Admin will review.

"

Defo double standards in operation on here. I abide by the rules, yet single guys post pics of women's bits and get away with it! x"

As Ive said up there ^^^^. You can help by reporting them.

in the eye of the storm

"I'm new to all this. But surely it's better for us to politely talk about how things happen, what people did to get a ban, what pics and so on are unacceptable. How else will people know. I've been looking at shut down threads. I've thought. Why!. I would have loved to carry on chatting and getting information. I don't see the problem if everyone is playing nice. It's frustrating when you're new. How can you understand the rules if threads get shut down and nobody tells you why"

I agree with everything you said but the reason they are shut down in my opinion is they don't offend show the swinging scene in the best light .

"I've had a tribute pic on mine since Nov last year I noticed yesterday it's now showing as rejected. How the stuff did it get approved for ten months later for it to be rejected,has someone complained,has someone specifically gone through my pic's. It's annoying because I'll never know!"

Someone has reported it. I doubt Admin can be bothered going through peoples old pics. If it breaks the pic rules, no matter how old it is, it will be rejected

"I got a 48 hour ban for mentioning a photo in hot pics!!

For "airing my dirty laundrey" all I said was if she is a TV I'm the fairy god mother for fuck sake,

"

If you have a problem with another specific profile you need to report it rather than moaning about it in the forum.

Most people wouldnt appreciate their profile being bitched about in the forums. I guess you wouldnt if it was yours.

"I'm new to all this. But surely it's better for us to politely talk about how things happen, what people did to get a ban, what pics and so on are unacceptable. How else will people know. I've been looking at shut down threads. I've thought. Why!. I would have loved to carry on chatting and getting information. I don't see the problem if everyone is playing nice. It's frustrating when you're new. How can you understand the rules if threads get shut down and nobody tells you why"

Ill tell you why this one is being closed - if people have a problem with moderation the site has a specific mechanism for dealing with that. CONTACT link and I think there is an option there to discuss the moderation directly with Admin.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Posts are often removed from threads so what might seem like a 'normal' conversation might have been totally different...