FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Confirm friend request deleted

Confirm friend request deleted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apologies if this has been covered.

Like many other we get a lot of friends requests from guys,fems or couples who we've either not spoken to,have no pics on their public or private folders or who we feel aren't our type. We delete those requests in all cases.

We look to see who has sent the request them decide whether or not to accept ,occasionally when we've deleted the other party can see we've looked so then send another request possibly assuming we've not seen their original one .

Our question is why can't the site send a message confirming their request has been deleted in the same way as a freind request has accepted ? therfore letting them know there is no interest and saving them the trouble of sending more .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Case in point.

I posted this seconds after deleting a request from someone who wasnt our type. By the time I'd written it and gone back we'd recieved another request from same people

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They'll know you haven't accepted it. If you don't delete it, they cannot send another for I think, 30 days so just leave them there.

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

Also, look at their profile in Ninja Mode

and they won't know you've looked at all.

Hide yourselves from the looked at me pages so people don't know you've looked.

Also don't delete unwanted friend requests as they can send one again. We just leave them lying there and ignore them.

The same with winks

it never gets deleted, i've had friends requests lingering for over a year (on my other account).

just leave them and ignore them, pretty sure they're in date order that you receive them so newer ones come to the top.

Yeah dont delete them that way they cant send another request if theres one pending, i dont delete winks either that way they cant send another

Thanks very much to you all, we never realised they couldn't be resent if they're not deleted so that's the way forward for us

"Yeah dont delete them that way they cant send another request if theres one pending, i dont delete winks either that way they cant send another"

Does exactly the the same here lol

» Add a new message to this topic