FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > most fabbed pic today

most fabbed pic today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ELLONS AND CREAM OP   Woman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

And go to their profile .... ands its a club touting for buisness .... isnt this a swingers site for swingers .... fab appears more like a pimp for these sex workers ......

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Unless you're suggesting that clubs shouldn't be allowed profiles or pictures, I can't see how Fab can stop other profiles from fabbing the pics.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe a new grouping of profile for 'professional' or 'club'

So that people can search or filter out

We have m f cpl mm ff

So a new one ??

Oh dear

stourbridge area

"Maybe a new grouping of profile for 'professional' or 'club'

We have m f cpl mm ff

So a new one ?? "

What a jolly good idea ....

"And go to their profile .... ands its a club touting for buisness .... isnt this a swingers site for swingers .... fab appears more like a pimp for these sex workers ...... "

We have noticed this to be the case more and more. It's a shame as it is a total misrepresentation of what we consider swinging to represent

"Maybe a new grouping of profile for 'professional' or 'club'

We have m f cpl mm ff

So a new one ??

What a jolly good idea .... "

Really great idea

By *hunkyThighsMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

I didn't fab it as it was obviously a staged and model shoot for a club, I didn't even look at the profile.

I prefer genuine amateur photos. If you are a genuine amateur with photos like that, I apologise.

Any profile that promotes a club or private parties etc just get blocked.

For everyone I block, two more pop up, it's like playing fab wac-a-mole!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Something we're looking into

Admin x

By *igerlilycubWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

The picture is stolen from the net. The original is watermarked at the bottom. Which they have cut off

Most fabbed pic fabbers are done by and through dodgy profiles. This used to be transparent. ..One could view all those who fabbed a pic but that's been stopped now. Making it harder to spot genuine dodgy profiles that justsit there for fabbing purposes.

stourbridge area

"Something we're looking into

Admin x"

Thankyou admin xx

Would it be possible to just put something in place where maybe there could just be one profile that relates to the club?

I don't see the need for 10+ profiles all promoting one individual group of parties or one club.

There's only so many people you can have on your block list, and I would rather it be used more efficiently than it is now, constantly blocking new profiles promoting clubs and parties etc.

I promote whatever party I'm going to... Does that mean peeps like me get blocked? Cos I'm all about the sex lol.. Getting as many hot peeps to the events I go to is part of the fun surely xxxx

"I promote whatever party I'm going to... Does that mean peeps like me get blocked? Cos I'm all about the sex lol.. Getting as many hot peeps to the events I go to is part of the fun surely xxxx"

No,

I mean the profiles, that only promote party's at clubs and nothing else is mentioned.

I'm not talking about mentioning an event you're attending that week or month etc.

"x

No,

I mean the profiles, that only promote party's at clubs and nothing else is mentioned.

I'm not talking about mentioning an event you're attending that week or month etc. "

Thank the Lordscar for that

"And go to their profile .... ands its a club touting for buisness .... isnt this a swingers site for swingers .... fab appears more like a pimp for these sex workers ...... "

"Any profile that promotes a club or private parties etc just get blocked.

For everyone I block, two more pop up, it's like playing fab wac-a-mole! "

fab wac a mole hahahaha nearly spilt some then

"x

No,

I'm not talking about mentioning an event you're attending that week or month etc.

Thank the Lordscar for that"

I see what you did there

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

I believe the clubs/event only profiles should be visually different to "normal" profiles....

Anyone else?

Could be something as simple as a color for the background?

"I believe the clubs/event only profiles should be visually different to "normal" profiles....

Anyone else?

Could be something as simple as a color for the background?"

That's all good, but these clubs are now getting peeps to "host" particular events... How can you tell who's who? I'm a genuine clubber/party goer and I don't want to get tarred with the same brush... But totally get what you mean... How would such a thing get moderated?

PS. I'd love to see a "group" category

"I believe the clubs/event only profiles should be visually different to "normal" profiles....

Anyone else?

That's all good, but these clubs are now getting peeps to "host" particular events... How can you tell who's who? I'm a genuine clubber/party goer and I don't want to get tarred with the same brush... But totally get what you mean... How would such a thing get moderated?

PS. I'd love to see a "group" category "

Yeah but how many host profiles does there need to be for one club?

For example, whilst I won't name the people. There are approximately 7 profiles which used to show up daily advertising parties where guys had to pay for towels, condoms etc. I blocked each and every one, yet more pop up.

You can clearly tell a profile that's a host profile as opposed to a party/club goer.

All they have on their profile is events relating to the club, times dates, who will be there etc.

I've also notice particularly in the Midlands that these profiles tend to be relating to clubs where they are paid hostesses.

For me, I think that kind of thing belongs on adult work, not on a swinging site where they see it as an easy way of advertising sex for money.

Maybe the way forward would be to have clubs officially advertise, and have one dedicated profile advertising club events etc.

At the moment I think it's a huge grey area and could do with some stricter policing.

stourbridge area

Lord scar .... your amazing xxx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Scar, it would help Admin if you report the profiles so they can be checked out

Anyone else?

PS. I'd love to see a "group" category

Yeah but how many host profiles does there need to be for one club?

For example, whilst I won't name the people. There are approximately 7 profiles which used to show up daily advertising parties where guys had to pay for towels, condoms etc. I blocked each and every one, yet more pop up.

You can clearly tell a profile that's a host profile as opposed to a party/club goer.

All they have on their profile is events relating to the club, times dates, who will be there etc.

I've also notice particularly in the Midlands that these profiles tend to be relating to clubs where they are paid hostesses.

For me, I think that kind of thing belongs on adult work, not on a swinging site where they see it as an easy way of advertising sex for money.

Maybe the way forward would be to have clubs officially advertise, and have one dedicated profile advertising club events etc.

At the moment I think it's a huge grey area and could do with some stricter policing.

"

"Lord scar .... your amazing xxx"

I'm hardly amazing ok no, yeah I'm pretty amazing

Rugby, I've done that in the past where the profiles have been hostesses for clubs, yet I still see them here so it seems futile to spend time reporting profiles and filling out the section of why I'm reporting them for nothing to be done.

I understand you need people to report them, but I think admin could do more to stop such profiles appearing

I still think official sponsorships and club profiles are the way forward to stop this, and any profile found to be advertising a club not officially linked to fab should have it's profile text removed.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

There are thousands upon thousands of profiles Scar, Admin would never have enough time in the world to read through every one of them. but if someone reports them then they are flagged so can be watched/ dealt with so why they rely on help from members/

It is the case now that clubs are only allowed to advertise on one profile and the rest get stripped, but Admin still need help from us lot to achieve that

And what about the profiles that claim to be parties but charge silly amounts of money for towels, condoms etc?

Where does fab stand on this practice? Which also will have multiple profiles advertising this same party as a way to earn money?

Forum Mod

O o O oo

People are allowed to ask expenses if they are providing parties etc but they can't be excessive so I would report those also....plus the multiple ones advertising the same thing.

Excellent in that case I'll go back to reporting the profiles if something's going to be done.

It's quite rife in the midlands area to be honest which is really boiling my piss

stourbridge area

Ive reported one recently ... very local to me. I noticed this morning he is still on my news feed with a profile advertising girls .

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

You can report all you like, the prolific one seem to stay.

As scar said, there seems little point reporting them after the first 2000.

Even reporting the ones where it is blatantly on the profile for everyone to see has little effect.

Club f always do it free advertising but administration always turns a blind eye