FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Reports and admin

Reports and admin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why when you report a user for something they had done wrong IE fakes or cons does nothing get done about it

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rarely anything gets done about anything on here

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Depends what it is I guess. Any problem I have reported has been dealt with.

Do you have evidence that the profiles are fake or do you just think they are. Do you expect users to be banned after only one complaint, I think that could be used wrongly as there are many stroppy people on here.

Ruggers said on another thread that reported profiles are flagged, I take that to mean x amount of strikes and you are out unless it is serious enough.

But I wouldn't know as I'm not admin, but it makes sense to me.

I have reported a profile that keeps appearing every few days,been going on for a year,It is obviously fake,they never meet,never get verified,fab has blocked previous profiles quickly.

this time they have become site supporters and I have reported numerous times but for some reason the profile is not being blocked.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"I have reported a profile that keeps appearing every few days,been going on for a year,It is obviously fake,they never meet,never get verified,fab has blocked previous profiles quickly.

this time they have become site supporters and I have reported numerous times but for some reason the profile is not being blocked. "

What have they done wrong that needs reporting?

You don't have to meet and have veris to be on here, some just use the forums, cam and post pics.

"I have reported a profile that keeps appearing every few days,been going on for a year,It is obviously fake,they never meet,never get verified,fab has blocked previous profiles quickly.

this time they have become site supporters and I have reported numerous times but for some reason the profile is not being blocked. "

Why are you so bothered?

this time they have become site supporters and I have reported numerous times but for some reason the profile is not being blocked.

Why are you so bothered? "

Exactly. Why worry so much about how others go about their business? How do you know they're fake because they're not verified? An unverified user could be meeting other unverified users every day of the week for all you know or, they may be unable to meet, disabled for example and just like to chat, look at pics etc.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******