FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Filters not working?

Filters not working?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone's filters not working this morning? I've double checked the settings and they are correct but messages coming through from blocked groups.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had issues with the block people without public photos for ages, apparently having an avi counts as public photos? Don't think it should to be honest

"I've had issues with the block people without public photos for ages, apparently having an avi counts as public photos? Don't think it should to be honest"

An avatar is still a pic and its public as anyone can see it so....

"I've had issues with the block people without public photos for ages, apparently having an avi counts as public photos? Don't think it should to be honest

An avatar is still a pic and its public as anyone can see it so...."

Also it's very easy to pic into public, send a message, and then put it back in private or friends pics before the message is read. It's the easiest filter to get around.

"I've had issues with the block people without public photos for ages, apparently having an avi counts as public photos? Don't think it should to be honest

An avatar is still a pic and its public as anyone can see it so...."

I disagree, if the avi showed in the photos page it would be much bigger and easier to see, the only place you can see it is on the profile page

By *irty130Couple  over a year ago

Bristol Area

"I've had issues with the block people without public photos for ages, apparently having an avi counts as public photos? Don't think it should to be honest"

This filter also doesn't work in SEARCH. "must have public photos" returns a whole bunch of people with no pictures at all for me. So although everyone says that it's possible that people make a pic public and then hide it again after sending a message, I think it's actually more likely that the filter is broken across the board.

» Add a new message to this topic