FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocking Users without cams/Cam only rooms

Blocking Users without cams/Cam only rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andyoldsod OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

would it be possible to have an option to block users who do not have and use a webcam in the user options? there are so many people want to 'direct' (particularly single men) but have no cam or have some poor escuse as to why the can't/won't put their cam on. I'm sure others would prefer to be dealing with like minded participants. Failing that would it be possible to have a room for only people who have their cam up and running.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

....and as we are all asking nicely.....can we please have a room for chat only! with cams banned...not everyone wants to perv people on cams, I certainly don't!

but surely it doesnt matter if ya dont want to perve a cam, Dont click on it thats easy enough, everyone has a choice to cam or not dont they, the same as we all have a choice TO WATCH A CAM OR NOT lol xxx

By *andyoldsod OP   Man  over a year ago

Norwich

Dirty Desires, you're probably a member of the wrong type of site, the whole point of swinging is just that, Facebook might be more appropriate, besides which there are plenty of users who DO want to perv on cam or show on cam and sometimes they want to be able to restrict viewing to serious contributors. As one of the other members so rightly pointed out, you are effectively in a chat only room if you resist the temptation to click on peoples cam.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is an option already.....the block button is just what you need.

By *agman n angelCouple  over a year ago

benidorm

"but surely it doesnt matter if ya dont want to perve a cam, Dont click on it thats easy enough, everyone has a choice to cam or not dont they, the same as we all have a choice TO WATCH A CAM OR NOT lol xxx "

Totally agree

"but surely it doesnt matter if ya dont want to perve a cam, Dont click on it thats easy enough, everyone has a choice to cam or not dont they, the same as we all have a choice TO WATCH A CAM OR NOT lol xxx "

I'm very much aware of my choices, thank you very much.

"Dirty Desires, you're probably a member of the wrong type of site, the whole point of swinging is just that, Facebook might be more appropriate, besides which there are plenty of users who DO want to perv on cam or show on cam and sometimes they want to be able to restrict viewing to serious contributors. As one of the other members so rightly pointed out, you are effectively in a chat only room if you resist the temptation to click on peoples cam."

Facebook, I think not. I am here for my own reasons as you are too. Swinging is not all about cams in my opinion. I am sure there are other members who would enjoy just a chat room occasionaly. We are all entitled to voice our thoughts in the forums and that is mine. Have a Fab day and happy swinging!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

In fairness the amount of single guys I've seen wanking furiously on cams, but bolt at the first suggestion of a meet, would suggest that it isn't Dirty Desires on the wrong type of site.

Dont see the fuss in cams beiong on in chat room.. if you dont want to watch then dont.. simples

I can sort of see the issue with cams? Sometimes, you're trying to have a chat and it gets lost in the crap aimed at a couple on cam which can be kind of irritating when it's really fast. Especially when it's loads of directing. Don't get me wrong, the directors are dealt with but it can make conversations hard to follow

» Add a new message to this topic