FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Negative verifications

Negative verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why can't we have a red cross against negative verifications?...like eBay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cos then single men really will have no hope lol

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Put your suggestion in to the feedback forum and see how long it takes for them to agree to it

"Cos then single men really will have no hope lol "

Might discourage lying though!

Single men are by far the largest gender on here therefore it stands to reason tgat the contribute a large amount in the site revenue. The chances of the site operators upsetting them is very small. So I would suggest the idea woukd fall on very deaf ears. Remember this is a business not a social service.

"Single men are by far the largest gender on here therefore it stands to reason tgat the contribute a large amount in the site revenue. The chances of the site operators upsetting them is very small. So I would suggest the idea woukd fall on very deaf ears. Remember this is a business not a social service."

"Single men are by far the largest gender on here therefore it stands to reason tgat the contribute a large amount in the site revenue. The chances of the site operators upsetting them is very small. So I would suggest the idea woukd fall on very deaf ears. Remember this is a business not a social service."

Sad but true... Although might get more genuine people on who might be prepared to pay more given the improved quality of the clientele!

What's to stop someone sending a negative veri because they threw their toys out of the pram when you turned them down (assuming they're verified themselves of course)?

"What's to stop someone sending a negative veri because they threw their toys out of the pram when you turned them down (assuming they're verified themselves of course)?"

Absolutely nothing is the only answer. Maybe the only fair way of moving forward would be to scrap the whole verification system and let people make up there own mind. Although a tick or cross system with out any comment might work. And if you combining that with the ability to block an entire gender from even viewing your profile would be a bonus. There fore you will only be viewed and or contacted by the profiles you may be interested in. Once again this isn't likely to happen which is a shame because you could target your search far more accurately.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

In a perfect world, yes.

But imagine what happens when someone is turned down. Rather than an abusive message, they send a negative review.

It would be a troll's dream.

"What's to stop someone sending a negative veri because they threw their toys out of the pram when you turned them down (assuming they're verified themselves of course)?

Absolutely nothing is the only answer. Maybe the only fair way of moving forward would be to scrap the whole verification system and let people make up there own mind. Although a tick or cross system with out any comment might work. And if you combining that with the ability to block an entire gender from even viewing your profile would be a bonus. There fore you will only be viewed and or contacted by the profiles you may be interested in. Once again this isn't likely to happen which is a shame because you could target your search far more accurately."

The whole point of having a verification system is so people can see if someone is genuine and actually meets. It is a very useful tool (among others of course). If I see a profile with green tick but none shown and no summary I do treat that with suspicion tho. Could just be one cam verification etc.

I also sometimes look at who has verified them and see if they are also genuine etc....,

I think getting rid of the system would be well counter productive.

No shows should be a thing as well then all the women I've spoke to or arranged and no showed would have no hope

"What's to stop someone sending a negative veri because they threw their toys out of the pram when you turned them down (assuming they're verified themselves of course)?

Absolutely nothing is the only answer. Maybe the only fair way of moving forward would be to scrap the whole verification system and let people make up there own mind. Although a tick or cross system with out any comment might work. And if you combining that with the ability to block an entire gender from even viewing your profile would be a bonus. There fore you will only be viewed and or contacted by the profiles you may be interested in. Once again this isn't likely to happen which is a shame because you could target your search far more accurately.

The whole point of having a verification system is so people can see if someone is genuine and actually meets. It is a very useful tool (among others of course). If I see a profile with green tick but none shown and no summary I do treat that with suspicion tho. Could just be one cam verification etc.

I also sometimes look at who has verified them and see if they are also genuine etc....,

I think getting rid of the system would be well counter productive."

It's not about being counter productive. The point was that no one is going to show a negative verification so what's the point in showing any. We once had a meet where the lady punched me in the head. I can promise you that ifwe had verified them as being real but also violent bat crap crazies they would not have published it!

By *exyFusionCouple  over a year ago

Near to you

"

It's not about being counter productive. The point was that no one is going to show a negative verification so what's the point in showing any. We once had a meet where the lady punched me in the head. I can promise you that ifwe had verified them as being real but also violent bat crap crazies they would not have published it!"

Fab should just get rid of them then everyone would be on a level playing field and have to use their gut instinct and common sense. Many people have fake veris anyway. Some people are obsessed with them, too many, not enough, not got one for ages, don't show them or the summary, must be fake blah blah although I know getting rid of them would piss on some people's parade as they seem to collect them like they're some badge of honour or something! I don't bother with them, no one can send me them any as my age filters are 98-99. I really don't care what others may think. People that want to meet me will.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

We use them just to be assured that they have met up with some else before.

Yes you can fake them, but those are easy to spot.

Genuine verifications help out the no show types.

If you meet somebody and say they arnt who they say or there dirty u cant tell anybody because they dont let you put up a truthfull veri .

Just an idea but what if the extended the site supporter scheme to allow site supporters to place a verification on a profile which is automatically published.

"What's to stop someone sending a negative veri because they threw their toys out of the pram when you turned them down (assuming they're verified themselves of course)?"

Exactly!! My thoughts. It can be open to abuse

Many single woman and couples would also find themselves getting negative reviews also?

» Add a new message to this topic