FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Suggestion for chatrooms

Suggestion for chatrooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *risky_senorita OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

London

Just an idea for your next "chatroom update" - although I know this one hasn't been working that well with all the cams not working etc.

I'm pretty much stealing this from other Adult sites lol, its not my original idea!

At the moment you can view people in the chatroom alphabetical, or if they have a cam or not.

I think it would be neat in the future that you could add more things mainly Distance from yourself.

That way instead of going through all the users clicking their profiles to see whos local I can click a "distance" tab at top of the room which will sort people out, users who are closest to me being at the top etc.

The Alternative (and easier way until the update is available) would be to offer a few more chatrooms, but with regions of your most popular countries.

So you could start by having an England, Scotland, wales and Ireland chatroom. Or even North, south, midlands, etc etc

SO people could find other users in their area quicker.

Ramble over! stay sexy!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

May not be a workable objective....but as the female part of a couple its most annoying when we go on cam and open up other couple cams......to find not a couple but a "gentleman" professing to be "a couple" playing with himself. Could you not do what other camming sites do and provide the facitity for the person to show if the cam is a single (M or F).

Works for ladies (part of couples) too.

I think that would a great idea

it is what stops me wanting to use the chat on this site

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"May not be a workable objective....but as the female part of a couple its most annoying when we go on cam and open up other couple cams......to find not a couple but a "gentleman" professing to be "a couple" playing with himself. Could you not do what other camming sites do and provide the facitity for the person to show if the cam is a single (M or F).

Works for ladies (part of couples) too. "

are couples only allowed to have a cam on when both of them are there?? I regularly go on cam alone, as does larry. Doesn't mean that we aren't a "real" couple

At the minute there is no policing of cams....my point is that this is a swinging site where real people meet up and play for real. I can tell you there are much better camming sites for those that only want to play and chat on cam.

As a couple on this site we chat and sometimes play on cam in order to meet. Just think some kind of facitlity where i can change from a couple to a single would be a help to others doing as we do. Maybe opening up couple cams to find a bloke tugging away doesn't bother some but judging by the reaction to this feed it is a problem alot of other think could be solved quite easily. Happy swinging xx

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"At the minute there is no policing of cams....my point is that this is a swinging site where real people meet up and play for real. I can tell you there are much better camming sites for those that only want to play and chat on cam.

As a couple on this site we chat and sometimes play on cam in order to meet. Just think some kind of facitlity where i can change from a couple to a single would be a help to others doing as we do. Maybe opening up couple cams to find a bloke tugging away doesn't bother some but judging by the reaction to this feed it is a problem alot of other think could be solved quite easily. Happy swinging xx"

You could just switch their cam off again and that would be the end of seeing "a bloke tugging away"

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"At the minute there is no policing of cams....my point is that this is a swinging site where real people meet up and play for real. I can tell you there are much better camming sites for those that only want to play and chat on cam.

As a couple on this site we chat and sometimes play on cam in order to meet. Just think some kind of facitlity where i can change from a couple to a single would be a help to others doing as we do. Maybe opening up couple cams to find a bloke tugging away doesn't bother some but judging by the reaction to this feed it is a problem alot of other think could be solved quite easily. Happy swinging xx"

Personally I wouldn't say that 2 other members with the same view as yourself is "alot of others"

If I click on a cam to see a man tugging away then I switch it off. I prefer to see the face of the person i'm chatting to.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

You can usually tell which CPL cams have the couple on by looking at the "hotness" of the cam icon i.e. the shade of red which indicates how many are viewing

Admin x

Sorry for the suggestion.....

By *riendlypoliteguyMan  over a year ago

hopton

Excellent suggestion about ordering by distance away. The site I use mainly does this and it is far easier to chat and arrange meets with local people. Also be handy to see on profiles who was online and chatting, especially when looking at "friends" profiles

» Add a new message to this topic