FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > BLOCKING PROFILES MILES AWAY

BLOCKING PROFILES MILES AWAY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

* It is a massive arseache having to constantly delete mssges due to distance.As a polite member i always answer so it is a massive waste of my time.could u put a distance limit option on profile filters so those of us that want to just play local can but also have the option open 4 those that want to travel?PLEASE.IM BEGGING!!!HAHAHAHAHA;)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too easy to get around that. Change home location, send message/wink etc, change back.

By *lacklondontvloverMan  over a year ago

London

Just add a line on your profile to the effect that if you don't reply that the sender should consider it as no.

Any reasonable person on here would understand that there are certain profiles like single women or couples looking for single me get shed loads of emails.

Maybe the site could put a distance filter.

And if you are going to a club you could temporarily remove it.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I asked about this a couple of years ago... Admin did reply on this thread...

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/180134

Hopefully it's getting closer to the top of their to do list!

I travel and work all over the UK, so my profile can show me 100's of miles away, when I'm actually very close.

I travel and work all over the UK, so my profile can show me 100's of miles away, when I'm actually very close.

"Just add a line on your profile to the effect that if you don't reply that the sender should consider it as no.

Any reasonable person on here would understand that there are certain profiles like single women or couples looking for single me get shed loads of emails."

I have said line however they still keep on sending messages the problem here is most don't read profiles

"Just add a line on your profile to the effect that if you don't reply that the sender should consider it as no.

Any reasonable person on here would understand that there are certain profiles like single women or couples looking for single me get shed loads of emails.

I have said line however they still keep on sending messages the problem here is most don't read profiles "

Then don't reply to them,if they can't respect what's said in a profile,then they don't deserve respectful reply.

"* It is a massive arseache having to constantly delete mssges due to distance.As a polite member i always answer so it is a massive waste of my time.could u put a distance limit option on profile filters so those of us that want to just play local can but also have the option open 4 those that want to travel?PLEASE.IM BEGGING!!!HAHAHAHAHA;)"

Lol.....think I may have been blocked for this....but I was in Looe when I messages and was hosting a little get together!....but hey ho...back home now so won't be messaging again as I don't send pointless messages to distant shores!

I think the search tools on this site are shocking... And filtering tok

Distance

Height

Not enough options for body type and the *fabulous* is used incorrectly

By *essnjonCouple  over a year ago

brisbane

And spare a thought for us sexy people in Australia sometimes just wanting a nice sexy chat with you lovely UK peeps xxx

I sometimes think this myself, but I might miss something!

If it's that much of an arse ache add a third line on your profile description stating the distance thing

» Add a new message to this topic