FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Site loophole's

Site loophole's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inette Vida May OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Darlington

1. you can wink yourself.

2. Sameday joiners/re-joiners, been multiverified same day, as in a meeting and been posted openly by the recipiant, from friends who have meet in the past etc.

Suggestion, rejoiners etc should be on the same 5 day new profile scheme, and can not receive or publish a verification or give one until at least after the NEW statues has passed. As it stinks of friendly nepotism, etc, and is an exploit. How can one join at a given time, only to receive multi verifactions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"1. you can wink yourself.

2. Sameday joiners/re-joiners, been multiverified same day, as in a meeting and been posted openly by the recipiant, from friends who have meet in the past etc.

Suggestion, rejoiners etc should be on the same 5 day new profile scheme, and can not receive or publish a verification or give one until at least after the NEW statues has passed. As it stinks of friendly nepotism, etc, and is an exploit. How can one join at a given time, only to receive multi verifactions"

Don't really see that winking yourself is an exploit? What do you gain from it?

If someone has been here before, and rejoins, and gets verified as genuine by someone that they have met, how is that an exploit? Surely, that is exactly what the verification system is for?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So if I leave today and re join tomorrow and ask people who have known me for years to verify me, that is in some way harmful to the site?? Yeh right!!

"1. you can wink yourself.

Suggestion, rejoiners etc should be on the same 5 day new profile scheme, and can not receive or publish a verification or give one until at least after the NEW statues has passed. As it stinks of friendly nepotism, etc, and is an exploit. How can one join at a given time, only to receive multi verifactions"

But if they're genuine and their friends on here are able to verify them as such what difference does it make whether it's done on the first or the fifth day?

I left after about 8 years and recently came back and was verified withing about 10 mins by a friend, what harm have I done?

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

Veris are here to help prove that the Female profile is run by a woman, a MF couples profile actually has a man and a woman involved with it. That they look like their pics and have got their age about right.

NOT that they suck like a Dyson, will fuck for hours blah blah blah.

So why exactly should a profile have to wait a week to prove that they are the gender they say they are?

Winking - who cares.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The OP didn't ask for a profile critique so please don't do it

agreed

By *lighty1Woman  over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I have no problem with re-joiners being verified immediately. However, it would be quite useful if we could state the (approx.) date that the meet being verified took place, rather than the date the verification was left.

I know a lass in real life who joined here and within hours had two or three really ugly blokes from the opposite end of the country offering to verify her (presumably in an attempt to curry favour).

Looking at other single female accounts that appear its staggering how many times a bloke from miles away verify them pretty quickly

I do love Fab but im under no illusions about it. I know of at least 2 "female" accounts in the North East with half a dozen meets by veri that are complete BS and the account isnt really held by a cum crazed 22 yearold lass, but probably by a bisexual man.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

If I didn't wink at myself I'd never get one, you can message yourself and friend yourself as well... Yep I'm sad and often have great conversations with myself ..I talk a lot of sense the other guy total bollocks..don't listen to him ..

By *rs DCouple  over a year ago

far

"If I didn't wink at myself I'd never get one, you can message yourself and friend yourself as well... Yep I'm sad and often have great conversations with myself ..I talk a lot of sense the other guy total bollocks..don't listen to him .."
hehe made me giggle, if you never get winks ill send you one xx

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"If I didn't wink at myself I'd never get one, you can message yourself and friend yourself as well... Yep I'm sad and often have great conversations with myself ..I talk a lot of sense the other guy total bollocks..don't listen to him .. hehe made me giggle, if you never get winks ill send you one xx"

Thank you.

Rejoiners are miraculous

Refreshed, ready to rock and 5 to 10 years younger

You can't just wink yourself....you could also message yourself should you wish to do so....

Maybe some single guys could do this as they complain so much about not getting messages?

"If I didn't wink at myself I'd never get one, you can message yourself and friend yourself as well... Yep I'm sad and often have great conversations with myself ..I talk a lot of sense the other guy total bollocks..don't listen to him .."

at least you are guaranteed to win an argument if you argue with yourself

"If I didn't wink at myself I'd never get one, you can message yourself and friend yourself as well... Yep I'm sad and often have great conversations with myself ..I talk a lot of sense the other guy total bollocks..don't listen to him ..

at least you are guaranteed to win an argument if you argue with yourself "

Well you say that......I've lost an argument with myself more than once!!

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If they are cam verified, theyou can live anywhere in the world, and it be a legit veri.

I think the hard part with people being veried on their 1st day/week of re-joining is that it's now hard to work out who is genuinely back on the site and those who claim to be back with several verie's on their 1st day/week back but fail to display their veries.

To rule out new profiles with suddenly 3 hidden veries etc on their 1st week back maybe the 1st month of memebership they should have to show their veries,that way it will allow genuine memebers to check that the veries are not from fake profiles. Doesn't take long to suss out how to make your profile look more genuine when you don't have the true intentions of using the site the way it should be.

What is showing a veri gonna prove? A veri is only to show the person is who they say they are, wether I showed my veris or hide them is my business, if you think someone is fake then go with your gut everytime

I think I managed to nearly block myself once

"What is showing a veri gonna prove? A veri is only to show the person is who they say they are, wether I showed my veris or hide them is my business, if you think someone is fake then go with your gut everytime"

As I stated for members who are just new ,then by being made to show veries for 1st few weeks when they receive them so soon will allow members to see that the veries are not from fake profiles made before hand.

Fakes are becoming increasingly clever by reproducing several profiles and verifying them from each one profile. I myself have made the mistake of interacting with a profile that has had several 'veri's' from 'old friends' when they have 'rejoined'.

I never said everyone should always have to show their veri's.

As for go with your gut instinct that's fair to say if you've used Fab for several years like myself but far too many new genuine users who aren't quite clued up to all the fab scams can easily be conned and puts them off from enjoy the real side of Fab .IMHO

"Rejoiners are miraculous

Refreshed, ready to rock and 5 to 10 years younger "

Hahahaha I've noticed this happens too

At least now i know i can wink at myself i can say i have had one

» Add a new message to this topic