FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Filters

Filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We live on the Isle of Wight and constantly get people viewing our profile from Scotland and all over the UK.

Not that we have any issues with people from other parts of the country, we are half Scottish ourselves but realistically we will never meet people unless they are within a reasonable distance, i.e. the south coast and mainly Southampton and Portsmouth. Is it possible to filter people on distance from our postcode much like the distance search?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they are only viewing it what harm are they doing?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is no harm but what's the point?

Are they ever likely to meet us being 500 miles and a ferry crossing away?

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

They might be due to visit the area

Im not looking to meet just now but i still browse profiles for a nosey, i see a post on a forum i check put the profile its not always about meets

"We live on the Isle of Wight and constantly get people viewing our profile from Scotland and all over the UK.

Not that we have any issues with people from other parts of the country, we are half Scottish ourselves but realistically we will never meet people unless they are within a reasonable distance, i.e. the south coast and mainly Southampton and Portsmouth. Is it possible to filter people on distance from our postcode much like the distance search?

"

You've started some forum posts, a couple come across as a bit whiny (my opinion, you and others may disagree), people from all over the country use the forums with some of them looking at your profile as a result of what you e posted.

Like other filters it would be an easy one to get round so a waste of time sadly

» Add a new message to this topic