FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Vaping

Vaping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So for a thread I put about this, and asking people how I should fairly represent this information on our profile, it came across as a mixed bag as to if people still believed I should list myself as a smoker or not.

Maybe then it should be an option on the profile to click, as to non smoker/smoker/vaper?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We agree with the OP. It would be good if there was a vaper option. Will it be a lot of trouble to sort it ?

personally i'd class you as ambon smoker on here.

for me the only reason i wouldn't go with a smoker is because of the smell and taste it leaves behind, vaping doesn't do that, well not a nasty one anyway

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"personally i'd class you as ambon smoker on here.

for me the only reason i wouldn't go with a smoker is because of the smell and taste it leaves behind, vaping doesn't do that, well not a nasty one anyway "

It's a controversial subject as to what people class Vaping as, but I think if at least there was an option to check, and filter in the profiles, people can decide for themselves then.

To me its the same as smoking but agree should be option to click it as some people do not think it as smoking.

» Add a new message to this topic